1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thank you dear BB!

2. Rajeni

Thansk dear Adharv! You will get the answers soon!

3. Rajeni

Thank you dear Vanathi! Answers will be revealed soon!

Sweetynila likes this.
  4. Rajeni

Previous Episodes -
    Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6 - Part 7 - Part 8 - Part 9 - Part 10 - Part 11 - Part 12 - Part 13 - Part 14 - Part 15 - Part 16 - Part 17 - Part 18 - Part 19 - Part 20 - Part 21 - Part 22 - Part 23 - Part 24 - Part 25 - Part 26 - Part 27 - Part 28 - Part 29 - Part 30 - Part 31 - Part 32 - Part 33 - Part 34 - Part 35

Part 36:

Abhinay was allowed to move inside the hospital room and occasionally out of the room in an electric wheelchair. His fractured leg was not ready to bear weight even partially yet and his fractured arm made it difficult for him to use a walker.

Moving in his wheelchair, Abhi thought about the last two weeks and shuddered. He remembered the last time when he stood helpless in a hospital. It was during his father’s fatal illness. He pondered how similar these situations were and he was raked by multitude of emotions. The fact that Nethra was still missing and the bits of puzzles around that kept him anxious every passing minute. He moved his wheelchair towards the bed side table and picking up his mobile, he dialed Mithun.

“Macha! 100 years” Mithun’s voice came at the other end.

“In the wheel chair?” Abhi asked sarcastically.

“Shut up! Idiot!” came the voice from the door.

Abhi turned to find Mithun coming in with another person. His eyebrows shot up in surprise seeing the other man.

“Hello Guru!” Abhi greeted the private detective.

“Hello Sir! Sorry about what happened! How are you?” Guru quickly spoke. Social formalities always made him awkward.

“Am much better! Please tell me that you have some information that would help us” knowing Guru, Abhi jumped into the subject gesturing Guru to sit on the chair.

Guru looked at the door and Mithun locked it and sat on the bed.

“I have some information but how useful it is I am not sure. I still don’t have any information about the whereabouts of Ms.Nethra, but, four days before Sir asked me to check on ACP Arjun” Guru paused looking at Abhinay.

Abhi nodded his head and gestured for Guru to continue.

“I came to know that this Arjun is one of the close friends of Ms.Nethra, but I believe you know that already. They went to school together and look like they were in touch since then. On professional front, there is nothing fishy about Mr.Arjun. As per his colleagues’ feedback, he is a straight forward and talented guy. He has solved some unique cases in his short tenure and is in the good books of the City Commissioner.

There is not much to his personal life except for a very few friends. He had lost his parents at a very young age to a road accident and was brought up by his father’s unmarried brother, who died when he was in college. There are no romantic relationships except..” he paused suddenly and looked up at Abhinay.

Abhi was looking at him intently, waiting for him to continue.

Guru cleared his throat and somewhat in an embarrassed tone continued, “..except Ms. Nethra. Most of his colleagues and friends think that he is dating her. As per a few of them, it was him who had stopped her wedding two years back”

“What?!” Mithun exclaimed in shock. Abhinay involuntarily balled the fingers of his injured arm and winced in pain.

“Did you know why and how it was stopped?” Abhinay asked in an expressionless tone.

“It’s said that the groom doubted that Ms. Nethra and Arjun are in a relationship. There was a huge argument that happened the day before the wedding and it got worse and turned into an ugly fight after Arjun interfered in the conversation. It’s even rumored that he slapped the groom and took Ms.Nethra away”

“Is the source trustworthy? Are we sure that they are not just gossiping?” asked Mithun

“I have enquired different people, his colleagues, acquaintances, Ms.Nethra’s ex- colleagues. Everywhere this is the only story that comes in different wraps. Interestingly, this wedding of Nethra was supposed to be a love marriage. The groom was one of her ex-colleagues and it is said that the romantic relationship which later came till marriage started at work.” Guru stopped and Abhinay’s face remained expressionless.

“Do you want me to talk to that guy?” Guru asked and Abhinay looked at Mithun.

Mithun thought for a moment and said, “Talk to him if that would help, but we need more information about that person – his character and background.”

With a nod, Guru stood up to leave and Mithun took out a cheque leaf from his office case and handed it to him, receiving which he quickly walked out of the room.

Mithun turned to look at Abhi. The expressionless mask slowly gave way to a surge of emotions and his eyes closed in Agony.

Arundati walked out of the super market with a bag of fruits. Dialing her driver’s number, she also looked around searching for the car.

“Hello Mam”, came the driver’s voice at the other end.

“Vis! Come to the entrance, I am done” she said.

“2 minutes Mam”

Arundati disconnected the call and looked around aimlessly. Her eyes caught something at the other side of the road. She stood there, her eyes wide in shock, her gaze fixed on the table behind the glass walls of the Starbucks café.

(Contd.)

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG what did she see. .

Rajeni likes this.
  6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Interesting...is it car driver with Arjun ???

Rajeni likes this.
  7. Sweetynila

Sweetynila Silver IL'ite

Rajeni again a good one from you. What Arunthati Saw on the otherside?? Is Arjun is the one who stopped Nethra's marriage two years back??

Rajeni likes this.
  8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Wow...Please update fast....couldnt wait for long!

Rajeni likes this.
  9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Interesting update ma'am :clap2: sad to see abhi like this....hope to find the culprit soon.....why is arjun doing all this??? Waiting for next update. Thank you and keep rocking.

Rajeni likes this.
  10. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

I started this story 2 days back and really liked it.Good work . Next episode please !!
    My guess - Arjun was following Abhinay and Nethra. The truck goons were sent by Dheeraj ,the evil guy who had tried hurting Nethra before .But before the goons could kill either of them,Arjun killed them and took Nethra away ,leaving Abhinay behind. I don't know who is in the hospital in Goa or who is eaves dropping in the hospital (most likely Dheeraj's gang ). I think Anubhuti saw Anita and Dheeraj or someone from his side in starbucks ? !

interesting story .

Rajeni likes this.