1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot Aarthi.. :) And am already into your dreams.. Rathi just poured coffee and on the lucky guy (avar dhan manmadhano!)

aarthi28 and sreeram like this.
  2. Rajeni

haha.. you will get to know her soon!

28neha likes this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Rajeni dear, Liked the episode very much. :grinning::grinning:But who is this Anitha? & why our hero froze seeing her? :confundio1:

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Ellarum Rathi - Rahul Romanceuku thaan kaathukittu erukeenga,...
    Paavam Mithu MAdhan pathi kandukarathe ellai....

5. Rajeni

Adhu confirm aana matter.. engalukku confirm agarathuku munadi nadakara hidden romances than romba mukiyam :p :p :p

aarthi28 likes this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

For sure will fulfill everyone's dreams soon... Kadamai azhaikirathu... koncham break venum...

7. Rajeni

:thumbsup:

8. Rajeni

Part 4

“Hello Ms. Rajan.. Welcome onboard” he greeted her. His face was of a stone void of any expression.

‘Hello Sir! Thank you.. It’s my pleasure to work for you!” Did she stress the word pleasure a little too much, pondered Abhi.

“Fine Mithun.. Please proceed and brief Ms. Rajan of the projects.. I have an appointment now” he concluded.

She looked him straight in his eyes, nodded her head and turned to walk away. For all this, the stone face had no reaction. His steel gaze just kept watching her.

Abhinay rose from his chair and went near the window. He stood there looking at the street below. The road was busy and packed with vehicles, the traffic was slow moving and it was at the verge of getting stuck due to a company bus which came in the wrong side. None of these happenings registered in Abhinay’s mind. His thoughts were far away travelling back in time.

It was 8 years before. Abhinay joined ‘The School of Planning and Architecture’ in New Delhi for his master degree. Abhinay with his sharp features and handsome built was soon the most-wanted guy in the college. The girls in his classroom assembled in the class before Abhinay came, just to see him walk into the classroom. Abhinay though was aware of all those from his friends did not care much. He had a dream to pursue.

On the other hand, Anita with her 5’7” frame and her voluptuous body was the dream girl of the college. Her greenish grey eyes bewitched anyone who came across its gaze. Anita was in the same class as Abhinay and she liked Abhinay’s indifference to the girls. With the amount of attention and admiration she was getting from the other guys, she knew that Abhinay did not even know that she was in his class.

Abhinay first noticed Anita when they both were placed in the same batch for project works. Anita’s pride was intrigued when he treated her like any other normal girl. He did not even look at her for a second longer than necessary. He was polite but not friendly and this attitude increased her attraction towards him and slowly she fell in love with him. Her days passed in planning to get Abhinay’s attention and her nights were filled with his dreams. With her genuine efforts, slowly yet successfully she got his friendship.

Abhinay liked Anita’s intelligence and her manners. Yet, he was reluctant as he could see her special care and attention for him. In the time they spent together on projects, Abhinay was more impressed by her planning skills. Her choosing Architecture was completely justified he thought. Abhinay always respect people who pursue their dream career rather than choosing one that wouldn’t suit them for money. Abhinay knew that many chose Architecture due to the high demand and the huge package without any passion. He respected her skills and enjoyed discussing with her about their subjects.

The friendship continued without any advances to the next stage and that disappointed Anita. She has become his friend and they talked about things other than subjects but nothing more. He treated her as a good friend and still he did not look at her for an extra second.

Anita got desperate day by day. She went crazy in his presence and she was struggling to mask her feelings for him. When Abhinay spoke enthusiastically to her on subjects, when he shook her hands for her ideas, when he accidentally brushed on her when they were together, it became much more difficult for her and she was getting mad in desperation.

Before their exams at the end of first year, Anita proposed Abhinay. Abhinay was first shocked as he never saw her with such thought. He had had many proposals in the past and he had rejected them without much thought, but the person who stood in front of him that day was one of his best friends. He could see the love in her eyes and a thin film of tears were forming in those eyes waiting to spill down. “Ani.. I didn’t expect this.. I don’t want to disappoint you but at the same time I need to think about it..” he said. He had to think about how he can reject her politely, he didn’t want to hurt her.

Anita didn’t breech that topic again and they got busy with their exams, though he could see that Anita was looking very dull and upset. After the exams, Abhinay came to Chennai and met Mithun. Mithun was his college mate during his UG and he is his best friend. Abhinay shared about Anita, their friendship and her proposal and asked Mithun’s help to reject her.

“She is a nice person da.. I don’t want to hurt her or I should say I don’t want to be harsh with her” he said.

Mithun was surprised to see Abhinay care for a girl and he asked, “Why do you want to say no da?”

Abhinay was shocked by this question “Why da? What else you are suggesting?” he asked in the same tone.

“Machan.. you got proposals from girls even in UG.. U didn’t hesitate or think twice before cutting them off with a ‘no’.. but you are concerned about this girl and you also admit she is a nice person.. then, what’s stopping you from accepting her?” Mithun explained.

Abhinay did not know what to reply. “I haven’t seen her in that perception da” his tone was confused.

“Then try seeing her.. just because that idea didn’t cross your mind, it doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea da”

“But..” Abhinay had something else in mind and he knew that Mithun would mock at him if he knew about it, but he can’t share this with anyone other than Mithun.

“Tell me what’s stopping you da?” asked Mithun

Abhinay spoke, “Machan.. you might laugh hearing what I was about to say.. don’t laugh before I finish.. I have had an encounter with a girl or I must say an Angel and that too for just one second.. but her face is etched in my heart and she has become my dream girl.. but I don’t know who she is or where she is”

Mithun didn’t laugh but was in deep thought “when did this happen?”

“Last year of our UG..”

“I am sure you would have tried to find her?!”

“I did but I did not succeed”

Mithun spoke now, “Abhi.. I am not trying to spoil your dream but that was a random encounter and holding on to that dream didn’t seem practical.. If you know her then it’s a different story.. but this is not cinema da machan.. and its been an year now.. I think its time you come out of it.. I am not saying this so that you will accept Anita.. but let this not be the only reason for rejecting her.. Let this random encounter not stop you from moving in life. You are more practical than me.. think about it”

What Mithun said made sense to Abhinay, though a part of his heart still bugged him with that immaculate face!

Second year of his Master degree started enthusiastically. It was the first day after the holidays and Abhinay was in the classroom. He noticed that Anita was not in the class, small guilt stabbed at him. After a few minutes, Anita walked into the class in a peach color knee length lace kurthi and off-white legging. Her long pearl earrings and her hair in high pony tail swayed to the rhythm of her steps. For the first time, Abhinay saw her! When she happened to cross Abhi she smiled slightly and said a ‘hi’ and he saw the greenish tint of her eyes.

One week passed only with the exchange of glances and Abhinay saw how beautiful she was! After a week, Anita came to him.

“Abhinay.. I don’t want to disturb you.. but you haven’t given me any answers..” she paused.

Abhi thought for a minute and spoke “I like you Anita.. I like your intelligence, your attitude and your manners..” she grew impatient as he spoke, who cared about intelligence she thought.

“And recently.. very recently.. I discovered that you are very beautiful!!” her impatience turned to surprise and then to a faint blush!

“I do not know whether this is love! And, I don’t know its definition. But you are a nice person, a wonderful friend and a great companion..” She was waiting for him to complete not knowing what to make out his words and desperate to hear a hopeful word!

Abhi continued, “If marriage is a companionship to share one’s life through thick and thin, I believe we would make great lifetime companions!” The confusion in her face turned to amazement.

“Did you say marriage!” she exclaimed her tone a mix of joy and disbelief, her eyes wide and more greenish! And, finally those eyes succeeded in mesmerizing him!

(Cont.)

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Super ranju... Nice episode... But for sure Neeru is his best off.. and she should be a witch kind of lady I suppose... Eagerly waiting for next update...

Akanksha1982 and Rajeni like this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Good update....so started with past...waiting for more updates Rajeni

Rajeni likes this.