1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Ya ya got it dear...

2. itschandrika

itschandrika Senior IL'ite

Hi Rajeni, Read all the episodes in one go and very nice story..eagerly waiting to read next...lot of questions..Post soon...

Rajeni likes this.
  3. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot Chandrika for your encouraging FB!! Couldn't post it yesterday.. will post tonight for sure!!

itschandrika likes this.
  4. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Part 5

The second year of their college was wonderful and memorable time for both Abhinay and Anita. Both excelled in their academics and enjoyed their time together as well. Anita was on cloud nine with Abhinay’s care and love. Anita was never the nagging kind. She never intruded in Abhi’s private space and Abhinay liked her more and more each day.

Something in the road below brought Abhinay to reality. He shook himself out of his thoughts and looked below to understand what it was. He focused his vision 4 floors below and saw the girl talking with the Auto driver and he understood what caught his attention – it’s her long hair! Reminding him of his Angel. He kept staring at the girl standing below. ‘She is having the same thigh length hair like her; she is of the same height as her; she is of the same built as her..’, his thoughts went on as she walked towards their building and suddenly he stopped with a shock, ‘is it someone like her? Or is it Her?’ the moment his mind asked this question, Abhinay was not there debating. He almost ran out of his room and rushed out. While he walked, his mind analyzed various possibilities - ‘Which floor is she going? All the floor corridors has cctv and it would tell them which floor she went.. he has to come up with a convincing reason to tell the security org.’ He rushed past his office reception and stood frozen at the entrance glass door. His mind tried to rewind and capture whom he saw standing at his reception desk.

He slowly turned his head and saw the person standing at the reception. The receptionist who was talking to her when he rushed past stood there in utter confusion and surprise on seeing Abhinay almost run towards the entrance.

And she, his Angel, stood there, in an aqua green long kurthi and white pants, with a slight frown in her eyebrows she was looking at Abhinay!

Abhinay saw those extraordinarily long brown eyes, like beautiful fishes, those eyelashes which curled up and almost touched below her eyebrows when she looked up, those dark black dense neatly threaded eyebrows like a bow. She didn’t thread her eyebrows back then and it was denser then, in fact that is the only difference, thought Abhinay. He came out of his trance realizing that both the ladies were watching him.

“I am sorry” he apologized in common with a little embarrassment and walked towards the reception desk.

She didn’t react and was still watching him with the same frown on her face. The receptionist managed herself and said “Sir, She is from Interno Designers and she says she has an appointment to meet you”

‘Meet me! She has come to meet me!!’ Abhinay wanted to jump in joy wanted to hold her and ask ‘oh my Angel, why did you take this long to come’.

He raised his eyebrows and said, “Yes? I am Abhinay Prithviraj!” in a tone of askance.

‘Attitude..’ she thought. Her expression changed from frown to seriousness as she spoke, “I am Nethra Nithyavasan and I am from Interno Designers. Mr. Karthik has an appointment to meet you and he will join us in few minutes. We are here to discuss about the new hotel project for Adithya Groups.”

“Oh! Yes.. Mr. Madhav from Adithya Groups already informed us about your company. Please come” said Abhinay trying hard to maintain his composure. He walked in front leading her to his room.

Nethra didn’t expect Abhinay to be this young. She cursed Karthik for umpteenth time for not being on time that too on her first day of work. Karthik came to the railway station to pick her and after dropping her in the apartment, he asked her to come straight to ‘SP Architects’ to discuss a new project, as they have an early appointment. Through his connections, Karthik met with Madhav one of the board of directors in Adithya Groups and got the interior designing contract for the new 5 star hotel they are planning to construct.

Abhinay was at first irritated when Madhav suggested that they engage Interno Designers for their new hotel. The SP Architects firm already has tie-up with another Interior designer whom they always work with and most of the clients leave it to their choice. But, Madhav insisted that he personally liked Interno designers work and he wanted them to work on this project. Abhinay was reluctant but he couldn’t deny Madhav as this is a very big project. He never expected that that inconvenience would turn into a lifetime surprise.

He took her inside his room. Nethra looked appreciatively around her. This grey, black and white combination looks so elegant and cool, she thought.

“Like what you see?” asked Abhinay raising his eyebrows, as he sat on his chair behind his desk.

“Sorry?” she indicated him to repeat.

“Please be seated..” he showed her the chairs opposite to him, on the other side of the desk.

“What did you ask?” she asked as she sat.

“You were looking at the interiors of this room and you are an interior designer yourself. So asked your opnion” he explained.

“Very elegant” she replied honestly and he smiled.

“Excuse me..” Mithun opened the door and walked in along with Karthik.

“Hello Mr. Abhinay.. I am Karthik, Nethra’s colleague from Interno Designers.. Sorry am late” Karthik introduced himself and shook hands with Abhinay.

“Hello.. Mr.Karthik, please be seated. Nice to meet you both. And, this is Mithun my partner” he said, and continued, “Mr. Madhav spoke very high about your works and insisted that we work together on this project” he paused, “and we are very pleased to work with you” he finished directing the last few words seeing Nethra with a small smile playing on his lips.

Nethra was caught by surprise, ‘did he say that intentionally to me’ she thought and saw him again. He was busily talking with Mithun and Karthik and she was confused, ‘Nethra may be he said casually.. don’t develop such negative thoughts at the beginning of the project’. Her confusion was evident on her face. Abhinay, who was eyeing her from the corner of his eyes suppressed a smile without their knowledge and asked, “What say Nethra?”

She blinked once and her face showed slight embarrassment, “am sorry?”

“Sir was talking about the importance of Architects and designers working together rather than finishing the architectural plan first and doing the interiors” Karthik came to help.

“Of course” she replied.

Karthik continued, “Sir, Nethra will be the senior designer for this project and she will work with you on this”

“Sure.. We look forward to work with you Ms. Nethra” Abhinay said, his eyes shining meaningfully!

(Cont.)

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Super.. why this Anita flasbsck

6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for posting the update dear... i was waiting without logging out....

That was a straight shot.... liked it to the core.... very nicely and excellently narrated.

Rajeni likes this.
  7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

offo finally Angel From dream to reality..Gone case for Abhinay.. Lovely episode Rajeni.

Was just done with some hectic issue since last evening.. Nice stress buster !

Thanks
    --PS

Rajeni likes this.
  8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Sema update....so hero and heroine met each other...:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Rajeni likes this.
  9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rajeni
    Awesome story. I liked the way you describe the personalities of a person.:tonguewink:
    You are a awesome writer. Your narration...hmmmm ....to good. Great going......So when are you posting the next episode.:blush:

Rajeni likes this.
  10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

nice episode rajeni :) ...Nethra is very smart on first day itself she got hint about abhinav :)i think lots of twist are on the ways ,anita entrance itself shows...:)
    waiting for next dear ...:)

Rajeni likes this.