1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

No More episode :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
    PS

2. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Part 6

Abhinay was in his bed wide awake with one hand folded under his head and his other hand with fingers drumming against his chest. He smiled as he visualized Nethra standing at his reception desk and he grinned as he remembered her confused face at his remarks. ‘Abhi..don’t smile like an adolescent boy now’ he mocked himself. ‘Don’t bark orders as usual.. I have met her after all these years. Today is my day!’ his heart replied.

He frowned as he realized that he could not meet her the next day. It will take a couple days for the team to complete the plan of the hotel only then they can have a discussion with the Interior designers. He made a mental note to follow-up on the plan tomorrow.

Nethra did not get sleep due to change of place and her thoughts chewed the happenings of the day. After meeting with SP Architects she went back to her office and officially joined her role. Karthik was her senior in college and he has taken over the Interno designers from his dad who was an Interior decorator and did small projects.Nethra got in touch with Karthik through social networking a while back and got to know about the opening in his firm.This Adithya Project was the first big commercial project for them. Her mind shifted to Aarthi who by now was sleeping in another bed near her. She liked Aarthi’scheerful and bold nature. She didn’t ask her any personal questions which were inevitable in the society. When you meet an unmarried girl inquire about her marriage, try to get her age, ask her if she is in any relationship and when you meet a married woman ask her about her fertility, why she isn’t conceived yet, give her gynecological advices and suggest your own gynecologist to her and if she has children you can always give advices about parenting, people has to know and has to talk! She thought bitterly. To her surprise and content, Aarthi did not fall under this category. She talked her career and enquired about Nethra’s. Then the girls spoke about whether and current affairs. The evening was perfect and Nethra felt thankful. Slowly amidst the thoughts, she drifted to sleep and when her eyelids were closing her mind flashed Abhinay’s image and he was saying “we are very pleased to work with you!” Her eyes popped open immediately and she got up and sat on her bed. Why this thought did come now, she reflected. An unknown fear gripped her heart. She tried to brush it off but it was strong and she could not fathom what it was. She took her mobile and saw the time. It was 12:30 AM midnight. She felt like talking to someone, but didn’t want to disturb her parents. They would get scared. She immediately dialed Arjun’s number and waited.

“Neethu..what happened” Arjun’s voice rang with alert.

“Nothing..not sleeping yet?” she asked

He let out a sigh,“did you call now to check whether I slept baby? How sweet!!” His tone was relieved.

“Yes, was wondering whether you are crying as I came to Bangalore.. Don’t you miss me my buddy” she mocked

“uhhff.. I was partying all the evening girl..”She could see him grinning at the other end, he continued, “Now, don’t pretend to be normal and tell why you called me now?”

“New place Arju..not getting any sleep and I…” she hesitated.

“and you?” he encouraged

“I had bad dreams..” she lied! ‘What else could I say?’ she thought.

Arjun was laughing at the other end. “So you are afraid!! And you called out of fear!!” he said amidst his laughter.

“I am not afraid and all.. I shouldn’t have called you at all..nowu go.. amgonna cut the call” she told rapidly

“hey wait wait.. now don’t get angry.. its ok to get afraid you know” he was still laughing.

“Arju..will u stop or not”

“ok ok.. no tension.. so how did the first day go?”

Nethra told him about the day’s happenings for the next few minutes and finished the call declaring that she was sleepy. She promptly slept too with a smile on her face!

Abhi woke up and checked the time on the radium clock on the wall. It showed 5:45. His alarm will go off in another 15 minutes. He woke up before his alarm. He smiled thinking how disturbed his sleep was. He was twisting and turning and waking up all due to exicitement. He got up, freshened and went out. His mom was not up yet. He went into the Kitchen and started making Coffee. He poured the Coffee in two cups and walked towards his Mom’s room. It was 6:15 AM and as he entered into her room her alarm went off simultaneously. She woke and was shocked to see Abhinay walking in with a tray.

“Good Morning Maa..Coffee ready!”He said cheerfully

“Abhukutty..you woke up already?” she asked in surprise as she took her cup.

“Yes.. I woke up and with great effort prepared coffee for my Mom” he boosted.

“Haha..of course it is mountain climbing.. not easy at all” she laughed

“how is it?”

“OK types..”she laughed seeing him pout and added “As good as you Abhu” and they both went to the attached balcony with their cups and continued their morning chat.

Abhinay was standing before his drafting table near the French window in his office room when he heard a knock on his door.

“Come in” he ordered.

Anita walked in, in a cream shirt and brown formal pants with her hair tied in a high pony tail.

“Good Morning Abhi” she smiled.

Abhi stiffened and looked at her in the eyes. Her look did not waver, she continued looking his eyes with a smile but she could see that his eyes were devoid of emotions.

“Ms. Anita..”he started

“Just Anita..you can call me just Anita” she said

“Sorry Ms. Anita. This is how I address my employees and Ichoose to maintain the same” he paused then added “Also, only Mithun calls me by name here. So you better address me the way other associates do” he finished in matter-of-fact tone. Anita felt as if someone has slapped her across her face. She found it hard to breathe. She masked her feelings and said, “I am working on the plan for the Adithyagourps hotel and I wanted to discuss a few things with you sir” she said giving an extra stress to the ‘sir’.

He didn’t seem to notice. He went to his desk and asked her to sit. Anita spoke about the changes she has made to the plan and asked a few questions about the requirement details. He answered all her questions and their discussion went on for twenty minutes in which he never looked at her personally. While she was about to leave, he said “And when once you are done, please send me the plan”

“Sure sir”

She turned to leave and the moment she turned form him her emotions were getting hold of her. She walked out and went straight to the washroom. In the privacy of that little space, her emotions shook her and she broke into tears. “He asked me to call him Sir? Didn’t I even have the privilege of a friend? Why Abhi!! Why did you ever say this? Why did I ever come here!” she sobbed.

(Cont.)

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh Anita and Nethra .. Gone case Abhinay .. :sunglasses::sunglasses::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Good going.. Why is he so rude to her :argue: ?

I loved the episode..good going Rajeni!

--PS

4. ArchanaKrishnan

ArchanaKrishnan Silver IL'ite

Wow! Very nice write up

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

superb rajeni dear... eagerly waiting for flashback of anitha-abhi's parting.....

6. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Wonderful episode Rajeni, what's things between Anitha n Abhi?? They were dating right?

7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful update....waiting for more info to be revealed abt them

8. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Nice Episode R. People like Aarthi who do not intrude in to others personal space are rare now a days. Enjoyed the funny talks between Arjun and Nethra, also the conversation between Abhi and his mom. Oh.. oh.. So Abhi and Anitha broke up is it, felt kind of bad for her. Why was Abhi so rude with her, may be you have a bitter past for them, Is Anitha going to be the antagonist in the story, eagerly waiting for the story to unfold.

9. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

So rudeeee..she was his friend..how can he forget....:smash2:

as usual super episode Ranjani waiting for more.lets see Nethra will call sir or Abhi :p

10. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wow Wow. I read all episode in one go!! Sema Sema narration Rajeni :) I was travelling in your story. Elaame kannu munadi nadakara maari iruku :) Loving it to the core :) Ayoo ipo matha episodes ku wait pananumaaaaa!! Seekram post panunga plsssss