1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear Leena for the encouraging FB! Hope you like the recent episodes as well!

leenam05 likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Wow, You come back with a bang Rajeni. Lovely update. Liked the conversation between Nethra & Abhi's mother. You describe emotions very well. :hearteyes::grinning:

Rajeni likes this.
  3. sunithabibin

sunithabibin New IL'ite

All the episodes are superb Rajeni..☺

Rajeni likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry for this late fb though I did completed the episode it was posted. As I need to type from my mobile I am not so comfy dear. Good thanks nethra is also getting feelings or a kind of for abhi. Abhi is jumping in joy inside I suppose as his mom also requested her to be taken to their home. Nice moving and eagerly awaiting for feedback of nethaikum and anitha as well and how abhi fell for nethra too...

Rajeni likes this.
  5. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear Leena.. You people make me come back.. Glad that you liked it

6. Rajeni

thanks dear Aarthi! Wat to do comments or FBs ilena konjam energy koranjiruthu.. :D
    Glad to know that you read and liked it.. Everything will get revealed when time comes ;)

7. Rajeni

Thanks a lot for the encouraging FB, Sunitha! Please keep reading and let me know your Feedbacks

8. Rajeni

Part 12

Abhinay was on cloud nine as Nethra agreed to come home. He adored his Mother for what she has just done to him. He had to check himself often as to not look over-excited. He was obviously surprised by her acceptance to come. Obviously, she, who did not even accept his lift, whom he had to almost drag into his car, now accepted to stay at his place. What has changed her he did not know but he knew that he might not have fallen for him in that few minutes car journey. So, is it his mother’s care that melted her? Or his care? Did she atleast understand his genuine care for her? Is that why she relaxed her limits a little? He cautioned himself not to develop any hopes as that might be purely out of respect for his mother? But he also remembered how she herself broke the silence to ease the mood between them. He was sure that she would not treat him as a stranger anymore and he was contented with that progress at the least.

Meanwhile,Nethra was also lost in her own thoughts. She was surprised herself on her behavior that evening. First, instead of being angry on Abhinay for scolding her, she accepted his lift and she was not even angry. Next, how easily she was convinced when his mother invited her home. ‘Is it her innocence and care that made me accept so easily? Or is it the comfortable feeling that I have in Abhinay’s presence that made me to accept? But what would they think? Will they think that I jumped on an offer that was extended out of mere politeness?’ she thought. But, she could not bring herself to believe that Samyuktha’s care was just formality. She very well remembered the true concern in her voice. She also thought of Abhinay. How he had saved her the other day from Deeraj, his naturally casual yet professional conversation with her, his concern for her this evening that almost made him lose his temper. She always was cautious not to develop any new friendship especially with the other gender. With all her colleagues she was polite yet professional. She hadformed an invisible fence around her and anyone who tried to get near her sensed it, but with Abhinay it was different. She felt comfortable around him in spite of her cautiousness. She tried to figure out the reason. ‘May be the way he protected me from that uncouth Deeraj made me trust him and that’s why am comfortable around him. I should not over think about this. He treats me with respect and never had thrown an unprofessional glance at my side. Again tonight he is just helping me to stay out of danger. I should also treat him with respect rather than being rude to him’ she thought and was contented in having found a reason for her liking towards Abhinay.

Abhinay drove inside a beautiful apartment landscaped with Manilla palm and fan palm trees. The stilt floor was for car parking and Abhinay stopped the car in front of the lift and signaled her to get down. Then, he parked his car in a nearby slot and guided her inside the lift. Nethra noticed that the apartment had 5 floors and Abhinay pressed the fifth floor. As they reached the floor, the lift opened into a quite corridor which had just two doors on the extreme ends. He took her to one of the doors and pressed the calling bell.

Almost immediately Samyuktha opened the door and froze on the door way. She was expecting a girl to come with Abhinaybut definitely did not imagine someone so beautiful. Her mind immediately admired what a good pair they make.

“Abhu..you never told me you are bringing an Angel!” she exclaimed and turning to Nethra she asked, “By the way, where are your wings dear?”

Nethra blushed at her comment but managed to reply, “Amma… you are pulling my legs”

“Not at all ma… ah..its.. I mean..Mithra right? Your name?”,she, stammering to recollect her name, held her hand and took her inside the house.

“Nethra Ma..” she corrected and any doubts or uneasiness she had while coming vanished on seeing samyuktha.

Just then Nethra looked around her. It was almost a penthouse and she could sense that it occupied half of the floor. The hall was square and big with huge off-white leather sofas and coffee brown plush carpet. The dining hall with a six-seat glass dining table opened into a spacious balcony. The woodworks were all of rosewood finishing and the curtains were a mix of light peach and cream. The color of the curtains, furniture and walls blended into a harmonious elegance.

“Nethra..a very apt name da.. Obviously your parents would have chosen that name only on seeing your eyes..they are very beautiful”, she said affectionately and Abhi thought ‘of course Ma.. those eyes are indeed very beautiful’

Suddenly, Abhinay interrupted them and reminded Nethra to call her parents and before he could say anything to Samyuktha she said, “I will also talk to them ma..they must be really worried.. you give me after you talk”

Nethra thought that Abhinay must have got his caring nature from his Mom and she dialed her father. She briefed all the happenings and gave the phone to Samyuktha. Samyuktha as it was natural to her spoke with such a genuine care and concern and assured Nithyavasan of Nethra’s safety. Nithyavasaninsisted on talking to Abhinay and thanked him for helping Nethra in that hour of need. “Its nothing Uncle.. We must thank God that I was passing by….. trouble? No way Uncle… Its just the opposite.. Mom is so excited to have Nethra here……. Sure..Take care….”, saying so he finished the call and somehow Nethra liked the way he spoke with her father, she could hear the respect in his tone.

“Ok both of you must be hungry..Abhi go and fresh up.. Come Nethra..”, she again took her by her hands and led her into a room. Nethra noticed that the room showed signs of not being used by anybody at the moment. Samyuktha showed her the rest room and went out.

As Nethra washed her face and came out, Samyuktha returned with a few cloths and kept them in the bed. “These are few night dresses of Arundati ma.. You can wear one.. I know you could not carry any dresses with you” she said.

“It’s ok ma.. I can manage with this..”, Nethra said pointing the salwar she was wearing.

“The ones I brought are new ones dear..you can use them.. please don’t hesitate”

“AiyoAmma..not like that.. Your daughter would have bought for her right..” she hesitated.

“Ahh..she will never mind dear.. please feel at home..”

“Ok Maa.. I will change when I go to bed” she agreed.

“Sure da..now come let’s eat”

Once in dining hall, Nethra was surprised to see Abhinaybringing the dishes from Kitchen into the dining hall. He had changed to a light grey night pants and dark blue v-neck Tee. He was casually arranging the dishes on the table and smiled at her as she approached. He looked majestic even in that suit that Nethra’s heart skipped a beat on seeing him. Samyuktha sat at the single chair at one end of the table and Abhinay and Nethrasat on either side of her facing each other.

Samyuktha had prepared phulkas and Bhindi fry. There were also GulabJamuns placed in a bowl.

While eating, Samyuktha mostly enquired about Nethra and her family and Nethra was filling her in with her side information and Abhinay silently ate while his mind filled his database with the information about her.

After dinner Samyuktha served GulabJamuns in small crystal bowls and they went into the hall to watch television as they ate the dessert. They were watching the live telecast about the outbursts. Abhinay spoke about the politics behind all those and how innocent people from both the states are getting affected and Samyuktha was bombarding him with her innocent questions.

In a while, Nethra let out a small yawn and Abhinay got up immediately saying that its time for bed.

Samyuktha asked Nethra to use the same room in which she refreshed.

Nethra changed to a lemon yellow night dress and sat on the bed. Being alone in that room, a feeling of loneliness washed her due to the new place and she just sat there staring into nothing.

Samyuktha entered her room in a while, with a glass of milk and with a glance understood Nethra is not comfortable.

She handed her the milk glass and asked, “Nethra..are you comfortable here? Or do you want to sleep with me in my room? Of course, I don’t mind if you sleep with me and I don’t snore..”she said smiling.

Nethra was thankful and agreed to sleep with Samyuktha. “I actually started feeling lonely Ma… thanks a lot” she confessed and thanked her.

Samyuktha entered into her room and Nethra entered behind her. Abhinay, who was already on cloud nine, was also happy on seeing the way his Mom treated Nethra and he came to his mother’s room to express his happiness and was waiting for her in her room. As Samyuktha entered, he did not see Nethracoming behind her and hugged Samyuktha and kissed her on the cheek saying, “Love you so much… Samyu darling” and that is when his eyes met Nethra’s.

Nethra was embarrassed and felt like she was intruding into his private space but was amused by his boyish smile and childish behavior. He looked like a different Abhi.

Abhinay was also embarrassed by his own act and blushed faintly.

“Aiyo..see this boy Nethra.. in this age she should have already proposed to a girl and got married but he is still saying ‘I love you’ to me..” though it was complaint,Samyuktha’s voice rang with pride.

“Oh my God..enough.. don’t start again.. am leaving.. Good night” saying so he went for the door, paused and turned and said, “Good night Nethra!” in a gentle voice and that’s when he noticed her in the night dress. His eyes swept her from head to toe and again rested on her eyes and with a smile he turned and left!

Nethra’s heart drummed against her chest and she was almost scared that Samyuktha might hear it!

(Contd.)

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Each and every expression is captured very nicely.loved it Rajeni.
    PS

Rajeni likes this.
  10. Rajeni

Thanks a lot PS!! Missed ur FBs.. Glad that you like it:)

peddadas likes this.