1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

wooh wooh welcome back Rajeni ma'am mikka magizhchi ungalai mindum indha forum-il sandhipadhil.:banana:

Though nice to read the update but it is really sad that there is no much progress with Abhi and both of them have been separated :( So Arjun is the black sheep behind all this drama :rage::rage: Curious to know how Abhi will win his love and How nethra will react to the scene.

Thank you for the update...Ini entha obstacle-um varamal Dhool kalakunga wish you all the best :beer-toast1: Take care of yourself and keep rocking.

2. ramyarajan

ramyarajan Bronze IL'ite

Ure back happy to cu

Rajeni likes this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Hi @Rajeni,

Managed to catch up with the first 2 episodes, Hope to read all in the days to come. Especially in the long-running serials, it gets a bit tedious to sift and read the episodes without getting distracted by the comments and partial scanning of the comments to reach the next episode is inevitable! I wish we could have a colour code for a quick scan or maybe, you can post your story in bold and larger letters! Or an even better idea would be to post the links to all the previous episodes before the beginning of the next episode!

All the best.

nandinimithun and Rajeni like this.
  4. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Dear @GeetaKashyap, Thank you for the reading the story and for this valuable FB. I am truly happy that you started reading the story and thanks for reminding me of the tedious effort it takes to navigate through the comments to the next episodes. I should have thought about this! Very true that it would require quite an effort for anyone who is starting to read now. Will add the links soon! Thanks again.

And, I would love to hear your honest opinion/feedback about the story too!

nandinimithun and GeetaKashyap like this.
  5. Rajeni

Thank you so much dear Gouri! Reading all the episodes! - am honoured dear!

6. Rajeni

Thanks dear Deepika for reading and liking the story!

7. Rajeni

Thank you dear Lata! Thanks for bearing all the long gaps and still encouraging me!

Haha! Do I have any other choice? You people will hunt me down if I dont! Thanks for this sweet FB, CM :)

Dear Sachini! You think so? Let's see what Arjun does in the coming episodes! Thanks for this lovely feedback! Feels really great to know that someone missed my writing! Thank you!

Again! Thanks a lot dear Preetii for missing me! In fact I missed all these lovely feedback and it feels awesome after quite sometime.

Sure! Thanks a lot dear Rampuri!!

Dear Sweetynila! Someone else? May be :) Lets see what unfolds next!

Dear PS, you are such a constant support and motivation from the beginning of the story. Thank you!

8. Rajeni

Haha Adharv! A feedback as colorful as always! What to do dear, they have to be separated for a while before they are united for ever!

Thanks a lot dear Ramya! Even am happy that you are continuing to read the story!

9. Rajeni

Previous Episodes -

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6 - Part 7 - Part 8 - Part 9 - Part 10 - Part 11 - Part 12 - Part 13 - Part 14 - Part 15 - Part 16 - Part 17 - Part 18 - Part 19 - Part 20 - Part 21 - Part 22 - Part 23 - Part 24 - Part 25 - Part 26 - Part 27 - Part 28 - Part 29 - Part 30 - Part 31 - Part 32 - Part 33 - Part 34

Part 35:

Inside the ICU of the private hospital in Goa, there was a slight movement on the farthest bed. The man moved his eyeballs under his lids in an effort to open his eyes. As he tried to move his arms, a sharp pain shot through from the wound caused by a bullet on one of his shoulders. A faint, barely audible moan escaped his lips and the duty nurse’s head, in the corner of the room, shot up in response. She swiftly rose without making a sound and moved closer to the bed. She observed the man for a few seconds and with the same swiftness walked back and dialed a number from her desk intercom.

Exactly five hours after that, Arjun walked into the Chennai domestic air terminal to board the 5:30 PM IndiGo to Goa.

Abhinay was lying on the hospital bed, which was his home for more than one and half weeks now. Mithun was sitting on a chair near Abhi’s bed while Arundati sat on the edge of Abhi’s bed holding his good arm. They have sent Samyuktha home to rest. It had become usual that Samyuktha would come early in the morning with Breakfast and stay with Abhinay while Arundati will cook lunch for the three of them and come in the afternoon. She would send her Mom post lunch and stay till late evening. Mithun would come in the evening after work and would spend the night in the hospital. He firmly insisted that he would stay with Abhinay and made sure the ladies went back home to rest at night.

“It’s so irritating to lay here like an invalid, when there is so much to be done” said Abhi in a frustrated tone.

“Anna Please! You are just torturing yourself by these thoughts” Arundati’s hold on Abhi’s palm tightened as she spoke.

“Dei! tell us what you want to do. You know we will do our best” Mithun said.

“I know.. just that..”

“I understand Macha.. It’s difficult to be bound to bed when there are so many uncertainties around, but don’t think about that. This self-pity is only going to cloud your thoughts. Try to stay calm. ” said Mithun.

“Even I am not sure what we should do now” sighed Abhinay.

“The police still say that they are searching for her and we cannot tell them our doubt about Arjun yet. He has his friends here in department and that might turn dangerous” added Mithun.

“I still don’t believe Arjun will hurt her” Abhinay said thoughtfully.

“Then?” – Mithun

“Then! That’s precisely what I could not fathom – the rationale behind him appearing on the accident spot” said Abhi

“May be he came there to help you guys?! May be he is trying to protect Nethra from whoever, the enemy is?!” asked Arundati.

“The accident happened near Hosur! Is he an avatar to miraculously appear at the moment of danger?” Mithun asked sarcastically, irritated by Arundati’s theory.

Arundati’s brow knitted in confusion.

“He couldn’t have coincidentally ended up being there. No! The probability is too slim! The only rationale is that he knew what’s going to happen” added Mithun.

Abhinay nodded and added, “the only question is whether he just knew something is going to happen or he made that to happen”

“I am more inclined to believe the latter” Mithun said.

“Why?” both Abhinay and Arundati asked in chorus.

“Because, if he had known that something bad is gonna happen, he could have stopped or cautioned Abhi about that. That’s what anybody would have done. Especially, if it’s true that he cared so much about Nethra, he wouldn’t have risked her life and waited till the accident happen” said Mithun.

Again both Arundati and Abhinay looked confused and Abhinay winced in pain that is not just physical.

“We are missing something here” said Arundati in the same confused expression.

“What?” – Mithun

“What ‘what’? What is the motive here? Both of them were hurt in the accident. In fact, Abhi was badly hurt. If he just wanted to take Abhi out of the equation, he would have taken him and not Nethra. Like you said, if it’s true that he killed those in the truck then he could have very well did the same to Anna and made it look like it was part of the accident. That would have been more fool-proof and permanent solution than kidnapping Nethra! He definitely would not be fool enough to think that he can keep Nethra hidden forever!” said Arundati

“He should have consulted you!” Mithun said sarcastically, mildly irritated that his judgment was being challenged, and Abhinay smiled and said, “but she has a point!”

“Of course she has! She always has!” Mithun rolled his eyes and the other two laughed.

“I think we need to know more about Arjun before deciding on trusting him” added Mithun.

“Are you planning to talk to the detective agency that you guys usually employ for our business?” Arundati asked.

“We have already asked them to help find Nethra and they are on it. We can also ask them to check about Arjun, what say Abhi?” Mithun asked.

“Yes! But talk to Guru personally and ask him to handle this himself” said Abhinay. Guru was the head of the detective firm that they were talking about.

All the discussion that happened in the hospital room fell into the eager ears of a figure that stood just inches from the partly opened door. 'Arjun!' the figure wondered, 'Now, who might be that?'

'A new person who is interested in that girl!' the figure thought. 'That’s interesting! Will he be useful?' it asked itself, as a thoughtful smile played on its lips.

Meanwhile Mithun stood up with his cell phone. The figure retreated a few steps hearing the faint scratching noise made by the chair as Mithun stood up. Mithun came out and looked around to make sure that no one was close enough to hear him. Satisfied, he dialed Guru’s number and waited. He did not notice the figure that came noiselessly and stood hidden behind a wall few feet away.

As the line got connected, Mithun first insisted that he wanted to meet him in person and the matter was very confidential and urgent, but learning that Guru was already in Chennai for some other case, Mithun, not wanting to waste time, spoke about his requisite over phone. “His name is Arjun. Assistant Commissioner of Police and that is why we want you to personally deal this and be very careful” he said at last.

'Assistant Commissioner!' the figure thought surprised and quickly disappeared into the stairs.

(Contd.)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  10. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

OMG..Who's this person who's eavesdropping
    And whos in Goa...Everything is suspense

Rajeni likes this.