1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 7

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, Apr 27, 2017.

1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends, Posting the next chapter here and keep reading to know what happens next...

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 1
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 2
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 3
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 4
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 5
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 6

Call
    Veronica asks Rihan to calm down and tells him to be patient. Without a solid evidence, we can’t arrest someone, you need to calm down.

Rihan: Sorry mam, I have overreacted but I believe you’re simply …

Veronica: Me… What simply?

Rihan: Nothing mam. I’ll follow your instructions.

Veronica: Rihan I will be going to Aadya’s parent’s house now so that can find more information about Anvay and need to take a look at their house, this is what in my plan. You can go and take rest also make sure to get the forensic reports today.

Rihan: No mam, I’ll also join you. I informed the team to make the reports ready by evening.

Veronica: Ok … Let’s go.

They both reaches Aadya’s house. Aadya’s parents Jay and Janvi were in the home.

Veronica: Greetings to them.

Janvi & Jay: Greetings and asks them to come in.

Janvi was almost about to cry and started asking in eager to know any about her daughter.

Janvi: Did you find Aadya. Where is she?

Veronica: We are in the process of finding her, calm down aunt.

Veronica: Where is Anvay? He is living here right.

Jay: Yes he is living here, he was also very upset and not eating and doing anything properly.

Veronica: Is he home? He is not receiving the call and looks like his number is not in service. Did he change his number?

Jay: He is not the in the home. He said, he will go to the office in the morning as it’s been many days, his leaves are over. No his number is same, he would have mentioned us if he is changing the number.

Veronica: We went to his office, but he has taken leaves for a week and left the office morning. Where did he go? We ordered him not to go anywhere till the case resolves.

Jay: Oh is it… We are unaware of it (in worry).

Veronica: We want to take a look at your home.

Veronica and Rihan start to look at their house. House is very clean and pretty well decorated. She takes a look at all the areas living to kitchen, bathroom and continues to the bedroom. She looks into 2 bedrooms and moves to the 3rd room. She finds many books and lot of Kurtis, T-shirts and other dress. She thinks Aadya has a lot of dress collection and continues to look the study table and some certificates.

Jaanvi comes in and interrupts her attention.

Veronica: Aadya has pretty good dress collection and a very studious gal, so many books.

Jaanvi: Oh this is not Aadya’s, this room is Aanya’s.

Veronica: Who is Aanya?

Jaanvi: Aanya is Aadya’s younger sister. She is doing her masters.

Veronica: Is it. I didn’t see her anytime when you come to report and you didn’t mention about her.

Jay comes in and answers.

Jay: Oh yes. She is in the hostel and she has told she is busy with her final year project and her exams are approaching, So we thought not to inform her about all these things, which might disturb her. But now we have to do so, its been many days no information about her sister.

Veronica: Ok don’t worry, we are doing our best. Tell us about Vrishab? You know him I believe.

Jay: Yes we know him, he is a very good boy.We have seen him from his childhood.He is our Aadya’s best friend from her school days and like our son.

Veronica: Did he do schooling in this city? And did Aadya tell any other thing about him that you might think?

Jay: Yes he did schooling in this city same as Aadya’s. And his father shifted to the village since 5 years, his father is a doctor. So their family, house everything moved now. He always uses to come to our home, use to talk for a long time. She didn’t mention anything apart from what we know about him.

Veronica: Ok he is also not seen from the day Aadya is missing. He is not able to reach, we are tracing him. Can you tell about your Son-in-law?

Jaanvi: Anvay is a very good boy. Aadya wanted to marry him, we didn’t have any problem.We also found out he is a good match. But now (starts crying).

Jay: Control Jaanvi. He too doesn’t know anything why you’re crying because of their marriage.

Jaanvi: Aadya told a couple of times he loses his conscious whenever he goes for a party after drinking and starts shouting and loses his temper. But still, you’re believing him, that he don’t know anything. See now he told he will go to the office and has gone somewhere.Don’t you still think he has done something to our daughter and starts crying?

Jay: Calm down Jaanvi.

Rihan: Even I am sure he is the suspect and came here to arrest him.

Veronica: So do you change your complaint and directly mention as an Anvay suspect.

Veronica starts thinking, Anvay can do this? As per her thinking and finding the truth, she felt him as innocent. But she is questioning herself.

Rihan: Mam I will update my team to trace Anvay and arrest him immediately. Going to mark this case as “Murder” and confirms ‘Anvay murdered Aadya & Vrishab’.

After hearing this, Jay and Jaanvi become complete silent with the Shock. Veronica comes out of her thinking and doesn’t utter a word.

In a pin drop silence, Rihan phone starts ringing. After receiving the call, he gives it to Veronica.

Rihan: It’s for you.

Veronica: Hello….

Caller: Hello mam, this is Kushal. I got a call from Vrishab.

Veronica: What !!!

2. Deva1891

Deva1891 Senior IL'ite

OMG can't stop reading.. you are a great writer keep posting

vee23 likes this.
  3. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@Deva1891

Hey, thank you so much for following... Definitely, will write more and being really inspired by this forum :)

4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

5. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@stayblessed

Hey, thank you so much...