1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 6

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, Apr 21, 2017.

1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Thank you, friends, for reading and encouraging me on writing.I am very happy to see the interest, that many of you visited my blog to read further chapters and given very nice feedback. Thank you very much keep reading and keep inspiring me.

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 1
    Story Of Mystery - Chapter 2
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 3
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 4
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 5

You can also see my blog which has further chapters:
    https://veenawriting.wordpress.com

Unknown
    It’s 12 PM midday Rihan looks confused and looking here and there sitting in his chair. After meeting Aadya’s neighbours they returned back to the station, Veronica was making some notes and Rihan was waiting and thinking about the discussion.

Veronica’s next task is to visit Anvay’s office and gather more information. She asks Rihan to check with Anvay whether he is going to an office and check how is he doing. She wanted to talk to his colleagues privately unknowing to Anvay.

Rihan calls to Anvay’s cell number, there was no response. He tries a couple of times, but he doesn’t get any response.

Rihan: Mam, Anvay is not taking his call, no response.

Veronica: Rihan, better we start now we can discuss with his colleagues during lunch hour before they get busy. Let’s not waste the time with his call.

Rihan writes down the address of Anvay’s office by mumbling something.

Veronica: What’s that Rihan?

Rihan: Nothing mam, just repeated the address. But in his mind says ‘what about my lunch, yesterday also skipped. Aadya where the hell are you’?

As soon they reach, Rihan completes the formalities of visiting and asks all of them who ever attended Anvay’s party to come to a conference room.Most of them were having their lunch, some of them were stuck to the system.

Rihan: Mam, I have informed all of them to come here in 10 mins.

Veronica: Ok, did you check about Anvay? Is he in the office?

Rihan: Yes I have checked with his manager. He is not coming to office, but today morning he came to meet his manager and took leave for a week and left.

Veronica: Is it? Why did he take a week leave?

A noise from the people stepping interrupts her, soon all are inside the conference room.

Veronica addresses them, thank you all for making your time and coming on time with short notice. As you all might came to know by now, we are investigating your friend Anvay’s wife case. So we need an information about Anvay and about that evening where you had a party.

Veronica: So how’s Anvay? How is his work style?

Few people answered Anvay is very good as a professional, very much good at work and also a very good friend.

Veronica: How about Vrishab?

Same kind of response came for Vrishab as well, but all of them shouting where is he? Why he is not coming to office.

Veronica: Please be silence, even we are not sure. Our team is searching him and trying our best.

Veronica: How’s the relationship between Anvay & Vrishab?

A response was positive, they are very good friends. Because of Vrishab, Anvay found Aadya and he always helps to Anvay if needs anything and a very caring person.

Veronica: Was he like this to all of you?

Not all, he has few friends apart from Anvay, few of them explains their friendship with Vrishab.

Veronica: Anything else to add?

Someone raises the hand, introduces herself as Ishita and continues that I sit next to Anvay, we both joined this company together. He has become a very good friend of mine and uses to help me in my work if I get any doubts and vice versa.

He was very soft and pleasant guy, but I noticed him recent days he is becoming impatient, getting angry for small things. Found he was most of the time was angry on Vrishab and scolding over the call about him. Not sure whether he has become very possessive about Aadya’s friendship or because of some stress. But I noticed Vrishab was trying to explain something, whenever I ask his response was personal.

Rihan: This is what I expected, I knew it, idiot.

Veronica: Rihan, control. Let’s discuss the party night. How was the party night? Anvay’s behaviour?

Party was great, we had a lot of fun and had really good food. Some of us had drinks, few are good with their food.

Anvay was enjoying, but he drunk very much. He became quiet later.

But he was shouting at Vrishab something once in a while and use to become silent again.Later Vrishab took him from there and we have left our own.

Veronica: Anything apart from that or anyone of you joined them?

No, we didn’t see, no one joined them.

I saw them near the car Vrishab was talking to someone, I have not seen that guy anytime. Later I drove with my friends and left the parking lot, replies Ishita.

Veronica: Is it? How does he look? Was Anvay also talking to him?

Ishita: I didn’t observe him much, as my car parked diagonally just noticed Vrishab was speaking with him. No, Anvay was inside seated in the car and as I took a reverse and noticed that guy was also getting in the car.

Veronica: Thanks everyone for your time, if need any information we might talk you again. Ishita, I might call you for any other information.

Rihan was very angry after hearing and he always wanted to close this case soon.He’s really irritated on Veronica as well.

Rihan: Mam, let’s close the case. There is no meaning in stretching, Anvay was angry on Vrishab. He murdered both Vrishab and Aadya and hide the dead bodies. Chapter close.

Veronica: Relax Rihan. We can’t come to conclusion without strong evidence. And who is the guy mentioned by Ishita?

Rihan: Mam, Unnecessary you’re stretching it. I’m calling Anvay and ask him to come to the station right now, once I get him I’ll make him answer all your questions.

Rihan dials Anvay’s cell number,‘ The number you’ve reached is no longer in service’.

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Rohan is involved in any way ??
    This is going good.
    --PS

vee23 likes this.
  3. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

haha..... very soon it will be revealed.... Thank you.. ;)