1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery - Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Rihan holding a bunch of sheets in a file and waiting eagerly by playing with his pen and checking the clock continuously.

Rihan : At what time she will be reaching here asks to his subordinate.

Subordinate : Madam will be reaching in 10 mins sir, when I called she was on her way.

Rihan is the police officer who has been assigned Aadya’s case. He was going through the case details and was waiting for the investigation Officer , Veronica .

Veronica is a very strict officer and very well known for her way of approaching the case and finding the truth. She is pretty fast in her work and a very dedicative officer.

Veronica entering to the station walks directly to Rihan. She is wearing the black formal suit with blue top and she had her matching studs on her ear and a bracelet.She looks very professional by her every movement from dressing to her walk.

Veronica : Order for me a hot cup of coffee and give me the case file.

Rihan : Asks his subordinate to get 2 coffee and hands over file to her. Madam you no need to worry it’s a clear cut case and we all know who is the murderer.

Veronica : O Really , then why I am here.. where is he ?

Rihan : Sorry madam . He is inside the cell.

Veronica continues to study the case file by sipping her coffee.

Anvay was brought to station as a suspect on that day as soon as the news reaches to all his family members. Aadya’s parents given the complaint to the Police about their daughter , Aadya.

Anvay is still in shock and very much sad ,he was not able to understand what happened in just one night. He tries to think and recollect what happened last night by struggling and hitting his head.

Veronica wants to know more details about the last night and she walks towards the cell. Anvay was sitting inside the cell with the weepy face and his eyes are swollen.

Veronica : Anvay , I want you to explain everything about the last night and about Aadya in detail.

Anvay get’s up by seeing her with lot of difficulty opens his mouth to speak .

He starts describing about their wedding and how he met Aadya and how they fell in love each other and married etc., .

Anvay continues , last night I reached home very late because of the late night party. My colleagues were demanding me a wedding treat since the day I married. He continues telling about the restaurant that they had been about the food and the drinks. I was little on high yesterday as I was so happy about the wedding and drank more than usual. Due to that mistake I was out of conscious whole night . He continues I don’t remember anything, all I remember is I was dropped home by my friend and he helped me to go inside by opening the door with my door key.

Anvay falls down after explaining her and started to cry a lot.

Rihan : Madam this man is lying we have seen lot of cases like this. He is the murderer.

Veronica : Rihan how do you say it’s a murder ?

Rihan : ????

Veronica : If it’s a murder where is the dead body ??? How do you say he killed his wife , Aadya ?

Since he don’t remember anything how do you say whether Aadya came home or not from her office that day…

Veronica : It’s a missing case !!!

sindmani, AnooSA, Adharv and 3 others like this.

2. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

This is awesome...investigation is on !!! Waiting to see how Veronica handles the case !!

--PS

vee23 likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Interesting update Ma'am, what next?? I like veronica's interrogation & the way you portray her. Anvay looks really sad :( what happen Aday??? who is the culprit??

waiting for next update. Thanks for this cute epi. GL

vee23 likes this.
  5. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Hey really thank you very much :)

6. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@Adharv
    Thank you so much for reading.. :) I'm being inspired and motivated..

7. NatLuv

NatLuv Senior IL'ite

Wow

vee23 likes this.
  8. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Thank you for showing interest to the story.