1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 4

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, Apr 13, 2017.

1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Continuing with the next chapter...... Thank you for your support :)

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 1
    Story Of Mystery - Chapter 2
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 3

You can also see my blog which has further chapters :
    https://veenawriting.wordpress.com

Suspect
    Anvay was released from the police station as there were no proper witness on what has happened. And he was ordered to come to station whenever they call and not allowed to travel out of town .

Aadya’s parents were really worried about their daughter and they were hoping nothing happened to her , She is alive.

They tried to reach all her friends to know anything about her. But didn’t get any positive answers from any of her friends. Anvay is still not in position to do anything and he has become lifeless.

Veronica with her case file starts to her home. She was really tired from morning thinking and discussing about the case and she needs badly bed.

As soon as she reaches home she tells her mom to put the dinner and go to her room . She gets refresh and changes to night dress and comes for dinner.

Veronica’s Mom : How was the day ? Is any new case today?

Veronica : Ya mom a new case. A women is not found from the morning but as per her husband when he woke up he was holding the knife and bed was with full of blood. He don’t remember anything last night so this case little confusing whether she came home or not ? or whether she has been murdered if yes whether it’s by him or someone ?

Veronica : ok mom … Good night…

She finishes her dinner and walks to room. She goes thru the case file once again re-thinks about Anvay’s conversation .She decide to meet Anvay next morning to collect information about his friend whom he was telling has dropped him home.

She feels by talking to Anvay’s friend she might get more information. So she calls and informs Rihan about tomorrow’s plan.

It’s Sunday morning , Rihan calls Anvay and asks him to come to the station at 10 A.M for discussion.

Veronica and Anvay both reaches at 10 AM sharp. Rihan was waiting for them.

Veronica : Anvay , Good morning! how r you ?

Anvay : Doesn’t speak anything , just nods his head.

Veronica : Anvay we called you here to know about your friend , you mentioned you were dropped by him on Friday night.

Anvay : Yes, His name is Vrishab.

Veronica : Tell us more about him .

Anvay : Vrishab is a mutual friend of me and Aadya. He is my colleague and Aadya’s childhood friend and through him I met Aadya on his birthday party and we fell in love.

Veronica : Interesting .. So he is very close to Aadya.. He will definitely know something about Friday night. Do you know his home?

Anvay : Yes I know. Vrishab is living with his roommate in a Rented apartment.

Veronica : Rihan let’s go to Vrishab’s house , follow Anvay’s directions.

Three of us start to Vrishab’s house hoping to get some information.

Anvay takes them to Vrishab’s house.

Rihan knocks the door to check who is inside.

A guy opens the door and checks who they are.

Rihan : Introduces himself and Veronica. We are looking for Vrishab , may we know about you.

Guy : I am Kushal, Virshab’s roommate . Have recently moved in , as my friend got married who was living here before me . I am Vrishab’s friend’s Friend.

Veronica : Kushal , we are looking for Vrishab . Do you mind to call him.

Kushal: < worried> I am also looking for Vrishab.

Veronica : What do that mean? Is he not in home..

Kushal : No I don’t find him when I reached home.

Veronica : Explain me properly.

Kushal : I had been to my relatives wedding Reception on Friday after my office. And just now reached home and looking for Vrishab.

Veronica : Did he tell you he will be going somewhere.

Kushal : No he didn’t . Since I’ve newly moved in , we are not that much close to each other yet. I thought he might have gone to meet his friends as it’s Sunday. But…..

Veronica : But ..! but what…?

Kushal : But when I went to kitchen to drink water , I smell the food which we have cooked on Friday and it’s unattended . And 2 packs of milk was kept outside the door itself . If he has gone out now , he might have kept the milk inside the Refrigerator and he would have finished that food , but looks like he might not to came home from Friday .

Anvay : What !!!

Veronica : Did you try to call him.

Kushal : Yes I tried calling him ,but his phone is coming as switched off. Yesterday also I tried to inform him my plan changed of coming today itself but then also switched off.

Now am worried by seeing the things here, whether he didn’t come home from Friday and why he has switched off his phone.

Veronica : Please inform us if you get any information from him. Rihan take his contact and give yours.

Rihan gets details from Kushal and asks him to reach to his cell number. Anvay was still more shocked by hearing about Vrishab from Kushal.

They gets in the car …

Rihan : Madam what is this ending up… I think Vrishab…

Veronica : I know what you’re thinking .. Vrishab also missing from Friday and he came to drop Anvay to his home… And Aadya also no signs from Friday … May be Vrishab have….

Bus horns from behind their car…..

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017

2. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

I mistakenly added the chapter 3 again.... Really sorry for the inconvenience caused dear friends.

Chapter 4 ::

Hint
    Anvay was really worried and disappointed by hearing about Vrishab and tries to think is there any connection with him about Aadya, but he couldn’t even think. He has become a lifeless and all he wants is to see once his beautiful wife, Aadya. He lost interest in doing anything, he didn’t even eat properly since the incident happened.

Anvay is really in love with Aadya and both are very much attached to each other. He never left her alone for a single moment, starting from their wedding day, even in office he was calling and texting her most of the time. He never imagined life without her and never dreamed that things can change suddenly like this. His life has changed and he started feeling lost in an empty thought. He feels guilty every minute thinking all of these happened because of him. He is mentally killing himself for drinking too much and he struggles to remember what happened on Friday night, but he couldn’t remember any other thing.

He walks in disappoint towards the home.

Anvay is staying in Aadya’s parent’s home as his house has been sealed by police for searching and ordered him to be away from house till the case is resolved. After visiting him , his parents left to their home town saying they’ll return in 2 days.

Veronica and Rihan gets back to the station and orders to get 2 cup of tea.

Veronica : Rihan keep trying Vrishab’s cell number and also keep checking with Kushal.

Rihan : Yes madam.

Veronica : Anvay mentioned , he had been drove home by Vrishab. So he has the car , since he has no signs from Friday he might gone in the car. Can you find the car No., and try to trace his car. So that we will get to know where he has gone....

Rihan : I will call and collect the car No. from Kushal and immediately informs the team to trace the car.

Veronica : And the most important, when do we get the Forensic Report ? I need it fast..

On Saturday when the incident happened , as soon the complaint lodged , a unit of police came to Anvay’s house to search his house.They collected the knife and bedspread which has blood stains all over and sent to the lab for further tests.

They also searched the entire house to find anything suspicious, they tried to check any dead body found anywhere in the house by seeing the blood and knife. They searched Aadya’s cell phone and tried to call many times , sealed the house for further investigation. Everything was reported in detail in the case file which Veronica carefully examines each line twice and she makes a list of things that she has to check and talk to the people related to the case.

Rihan : We might get in 2 days and have talked to the Forensic team during morning to make it fast. Our team is trying to reach Aadya’s cell phone every now and then ,but unfortunately it’s switched off.

Veronica: Ok ,keep checking with them. I need to take a look at their house once .

Veronica thinks she might take a look at the house once on herself to find any hints and things she can find that helps for further investigation.

Rihan : Madam we have already did the search , we didn’t find any thing suspicious and we have sealed the house.

Veronica : We can reseal it again I have the permission . And did you search Aadya’s hand bags or any other stuffs that she might carry to office.

Rihan : Madam , no....

Veronica : Let’s go...

They both starts from the police station to take a look at the Anvay and Aadya’s house. Veronica is very dedicative with her work she didn’t even bother to take a break for lunch. All she wants is to find what happened to Aadya.

They both reaches the house, and Veronica takes a look around the house. It’s a corner house and with a little distance from there, found some neighbor houses.

They enters the house and it looks very clean and neat. She thinks Aadya has a good taste of interior by seeing the arrangements in the house and which is very well decorated.

Veronica starts to take a keen look at each and everything inside the house.

Rihan : Madam there is nothing suspicious we have already searched the house.

It’s 4 PM , he gets irritated as he was not even allowed to have lunch. So he is trying to push the process fast.

Veronica start to eye from sandal rack and looks for anything suspicious and continues to kitchen. Kitchen looks clean and everything was inside the Refrigerator and don’t see any food lying out . Veronica was trying to see any hints whether Aadya came home on Friday or not and whose blood is that. She has collected all the information on what Aadya was wearing and carried on Friday from Anvay when he and Aadya’s parents lodged the complaint. Based on those information she is trying to find the hints. Based on her experience all she believes is for any such incidents the killer will always leave a small hint even though it’s very well planned attempt.

She continues her search to bed room and take a look on the bed , some blood stains are visible. She checks inside the wardrobe for Aadya’s clothes , hand bags etc. and find the photo album which is their wedding album. She finds some files in other rack. Most of the pages in few files are all of some drawings and sketches and one file contains the degree certificates and some other certificates of Aadya and Anvay. She looks for any other thing, but she don’t find anything important in it.

Veronica gets upset that she couldn’t find anything suspicious or helpful.

Rihan : Madam let’s go it’s getting late.

Veronica didn’t hear any words from Rihan and her mind is full of questions. She thinks Aadya didn’t come home on Friday and she gone missing before coming home.

She takes a look on the bed once again , she goes near it to take a close look.

She feels something shining near the pillow , it’s a very tiny blue stone glittering which looks like a piece has fallen from an ornament. As she continue to stare it, her eyes catches a small white paper stuck to the headboard. Then she tries to pull it. When she touches it , feels its kind of paper card. And pulls out and take a close look from the behind. It looks like a picture of a boy and a girl holding the hands. When she turns towards the front to see the picture.

Rihan exclaims Vrishab !!

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Super update Ma'am :cheer: Your speed in expressing the things and the investigation style is too cool :beer-toast1: Veronica's interest is really well picturised but Rihan is silly fellow....Sad of Anvay.... Hope he get back his dear love. You stopped at wrong place disappointed :fearscream: I can guess something but you see I am a strict officer I can't disclose until I prove the real culprit :banana::tonguewink:

Keep rocking and next epi at the earliest please.

sindmani and vee23 like this.
  4. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

hi dear,

read all the 11 chapters...

Stopped at a correct place, wat will happen next?

waiting waiting

vee23 likes this.
  5. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Thank you Adharv .. you're really very good reviewer I feels very happy everytime I see your comment yes rihan is silly , comedy piece kind... thank you so much ..

6. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Oh thank you so much... you have completed 11 Then I have to gear up to write next chapter.. will update soon ...Thank you very much dear

7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

8. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

I read all of them at one go!
    Story is very interesting and thrilling...Do continue whenever u get time

vee23 likes this.
  10. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much :) Very happy to hear that u finished reading all of them..... Definitely will continue to write and post soon...