1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 5

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, Apr 17, 2017.

1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 1
    Story Of Mystery - Chapter 2
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 3
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 4

You can also see my blog which has further chapters:
    https://veenawriting.wordpress.com

Voice
    After a busy day, Veronica goes to her bed. Her body craves for sleep but her mind struggles to find the answers to all the questions. She rethinks on what happened for the whole day. She plans her next step of investigation and scribbles something on the paper and decides to start the fresh morning with the new investigation and goes to sleep.

Rihan: Good Morning Madam. Is there anything I can follow today..?

Veronica: Good Morning Rihan. Yes, today we are going to talk to Aadya’s neighbours. I will come directly over there, ask them to be available at home.

Rihan: Yes. I will be starting now and make sure they are available.

Veronica starts with the fresh day and she feels she will find something important today. With that instinct, she has her breakfast and starts from the home.

Rihan calls Veronica again to inform that nearby neighbours of Aadya and Anvay’s home are available to talk.

Veronica reaches their home.

Rihan: Madam, In this house, there is only an old couple stays. Geetha and Giri.

He also mentions her we are going to visit one more house later.

Rihan introduces them to Veronica as he already introduced himself earlier. He continues to introduce the neighbour to Veronica.

Veronica: Hello uncle and aunt, sorry to disturb you. I need some information about Aadya. I hope you have heard recently what all happened.

Giri: Yes we have heard Aadya is missing. You can ask us, whatever we know we will answer.

Veronica: Thanks, uncle. How long are you in this house? Do you know how Aadya and Anvay are?

Geetha: We are here since 20 years before that we were in a different city. We don’t know much about them as this generation people will be always busy with their own work and life. Don’t talk much. We know that they are newly married and moved here recently. I talked to Aadya 2-3 times that’s all.

Veronica: Do you have any idea on Friday night (incident took placed) anyone came to their home? Have you seen Aadya on that evening...

Geetha: No we didn’t see Aadya on Friday as I remember we seen her last time was, that week Tuesday because my daughter came to visit while she was leaving, Aadya was walking to her home. Don’t know anything much.

Giri: But I remember when I went to drink water in the kitchen heard a car sound and saw lights at their house. As it was too late, I didn’t take close look.

Veronica: Thanks, uncle and aunt for your time. We might talk to you again if we need any other information.

Veronica and Rihan walk out and discuss on visiting next home.

Rihan: In this home, there is a family of 3, a couple and their kid. The couples are Keerthi and Rohan, both are working and kid Riya of 5 years old.

They enter their home and introduces to them. Both were busy with their daily routine as they are in hurry to start their work.

Veronica: Hello, I know you guys are pretty busy and will not take much time.

Rohan: It’s ok I have already informed that will be little late to the office today. Also till yesterday was in second-shift. Keerthi usually does work from home.

Veronica: Thank you. How long are you staying here? Do you know Aadya and Anvay?

Rohan: We have moved very recently by next week it will be a month. No, I don’t know but Keerthi might know about Aadya.

Keerthi: Yes I know her, met her couple of times. I think they also moved recently to this area. Whenever in evening I take Riya to play area we use to meet, she usually comes from office at that time. We had some casual talks, not that much close.

Veronica: Good. So did you see or meet her on Friday evening?

Keerthi: Friday .. I think didn’t go out that day, was completely held up with the work also was busy in preparing food as Rohan was in second-shift got much occupied.

Veronica: Do you know anything other information about that night? Anything you heard or seen?

Keerthi: No mam. We didn’t see anything at their house and I continued my office work after making Riya sleep.

Veronica: Ok...

Rohan: Mam I remember.

Veronica: What?

Rohan: As I was on second shift while coming back home saw a car in front of their house.Lights were on and heard a man’s voice, I guess it’s kind of angry and shouting and heard some noises which were not clear.

Veronica: Do you know whose voice is that? Did you see any people?

Rohan: No mam. All I saw was a car, no one around. From inside heard a shouting. But I am not sure whose voice is it.

Veronica: Is there anything other you can remember?

Rohan: I don’t think anything apart.

Veronica: Thanks for the information. We will get back to you if we need any other information.

Veronica and Rihan leave their house.

Rihan: Madam, Whose voice is that?

Veronica scribbles a name on her notepad.

Deepu04 likes this.

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

:icon_writing::icon_writing: what did she scribble..this is going good.

--PS

vee23 likes this.
  3. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@peddadas
    Thank you very much... :)

4. Deva1891

Deva1891 Senior IL'ite

Very nice please post next part soon

vee23 likes this.
  5. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@Deva1891

Thank you very much. I posting right now... Keep reading and inspiring me :)