1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Mystery- Chapter 3

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by vee23, Apr 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

I am very happy to write next chapter and post here. As this is my first try to write a story and thank you for your support :)

Story Of Mystery - Chapter 2
    Story Of Mystery- Chapter 1

Suspect

Anvay was released from the police station as there were no proper witness on what has happened. And he was ordered to come to station whenever they call and not allowed to travel out of town .

Aadya’s parents were really worried about their daughter and they were hoping nothing happened to her , She is alive.

They tried to reach all her friends to know anything about her. But didn’t get any positive answers from any of her friends. Anvay is still not in position to do anything and he has become lifeless.

Veronica with her case file starts to her home. She was really tired from morning thinking and discussing about the case and she needs badly bed.

As soon as she reaches home she tells her mom to put the dinner and go to her room . She gets refresh and changes to night dress and comes for dinner.

Veronica’s Mom : How was the day ? Is any new case today?

Veronica : Ya mom a new case. A women is not found from the morning but as per her husband when he woke up he was holding the knife and bed was with full of blood. He don’t remember anything last night so this case little confusing whether she came home or not ? or whether she has been murdered if yes whether it’s by him or someone ?

Veronica : ok mom … Good night…

She finishes her dinner and walks to room. She goes thru the case file once again re-thinks about Anvay’s conversation .She decide to meet Anvay next morning to collect information about his friend whom he was telling has dropped him home.

She feels by talking to Anvay’s friend she might get more information. So she calls and informs Rihan about tomorrow’s plan.

It’s Sunday morning , Rihan calls Anvay and asks him to come to the station at 10 A.M for discussion.

Veronica and Anvay both reaches at 10 AM sharp. Rihan was waiting for them.

Veronica : Anvay , Good morning! how r you ?

Anvay : Doesn’t speak anything , just nods his head.

Veronica : Anvay we called you here to know about your friend , you mentioned you were dropped by him on Friday night.

Anvay : Yes, His name is Vrishab.

Veronica : Tell us more about him .

Anvay : Vrishab is a mutual friend of me and Aadya. He is my colleague and Aadya’s childhood friend and through him I met Aadya on his birthday party and we fell in love.

Veronica : Interesting .. So he is very close to Aadya.. He will definitely know something about Friday night. Do you know his home?

Anvay : Yes I know. Vrishab is living with his roommate in a Rented apartment.

Veronica : Rihan let’s go to Vrishab’s house , follow Anvay’s directions.

Three of us start to Vrishab’s house hoping to get some information.

Anvay takes them to Vrishab’s house.

Rihan knocks the door to check who is inside.

A guy opens the door and checks who they are.

Rihan : Introduces himself and Veronica. We are looking for Vrishab , may we know about you.

Guy : I am Kushal, Virshab’s roommate . Have recently moved in , as my friend got married who was living here before me . I am Vrishab’s friend’s Friend.

Veronica : Kushal , we are looking for Vrishab . Do you mind to call him.

Kushal: < worried> I am also looking for Vrishab.

Veronica : What do that mean? Is he not in home..

Kushal : No I don’t find him when I reached home.

Veronica : Explain me properly.

Kushal : I had been to my relatives wedding Reception on Friday after my office. And just now reached home and looking for Vrishab.

Veronica : Did he tell you he will be going somewhere.

Kushal : No he didn’t . Since I’ve newly moved in , we are not that much close to each other yet. I thought he might have gone to meet his friends as it’s Sunday. But…..

Veronica : But ..! but what…?

Kushal : But when I went to kitchen to drink water , I smell the food which we have cooked on Friday and it’s unattended . And 2 packs of milk was kept outside the door itself . If he has gone out now , he might have kept the milk inside the Refrigerator and he would have finished that food , but looks like he might not to came home from Friday .

Anvay : What !!!

Veronica : Did you try to call him.

Kushal : Yes I tried calling him ,but his phone is coming as switched off. Yesterday also I tried to inform him my plan changed of coming today itself but then also switched off.

Now am worried by seeing the things here, whether he didn’t come home from Friday and why he has switched off his phone.

Veronica : Please inform us if you get any information from him. Rihan take his contact and give yours.

Rihan gets details from Kushal and asks him to reach to his cell number. Anvay was still more shocked by hearing about Vrishab from Kushal.

They gets in the car …

Rihan : Madam what is this ending up… I think Vrishab…

Veronica : I know what you’re thinking .. Vrishab also missing from Friday and he came to drop Anvay to his home… And Aadya also no signs from Friday … May be Vrishab have….

Bus horns from behind their car…..

2. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Good work Vee, you started the story with suspense and you very tactfully maintain it in all the episodes. You know how to keep the readers glued to your story. Good writing and keep improving.

Waiting to know what more is gonna unfold next. Come back soon Vee.

vee23 likes this.
  3. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@meepre

thank you so much for reading. I am very happy to see your inputs, will definitely improve myself. And will be back with new chapter soon :) :)

4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Hi Ma'am, interesting flow....Is Anvay pretending ??? Vrishab is the culprit?? Or someone else?? Please tel us that Aday is safe :):smile: Curious to know what happened??

Thanks for this interesting update. Keep rocking.

vee23 likes this.
  5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Good start.. Suspense in all the episodes

vee23 likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Too soon to decide...But good to know about investigation...I hope Anvay gets Aadhya soon .. Great going Vee..
    --PS

vee23 likes this.
  7. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@Adharv
    hahaa.... I am really very to see your curiosity about the story... and really happy to see ur comments on every chapter with same interest :) :) That's really inspiring soon ll come with next chapter... :)

8. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@blackbeauty84

Thank you very much for reading :) And keep inspiring me ... :)

9. vee23

vee23 Silver IL'ite

@peddadas

Thank you very much for reading :) Seeing ur comments every time helps me to write more and more.. Keep reading :)