1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Suma...Next episode please

2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Got bit busy.

Will write by tonight...

3. sumalynux

They checked out room next morning. Next day Aryan went to office with Hanuman chalisa book in his backpack.

Deepika lit them lamp and thanked god for making Aryan believe this, and prayed to resolve this soon...

Evening Aryan came early and gave flight tickets to Deepika.

"Wow you already booked tickets" said Deepika with a surprise.

"Yes we will be starting in two days. I have got permission to work from Indian office for a month. Hope we get this resolved in a month" said Aryan

"It will... Dont worry... So finally ghost had to give you darshan for you to believe and take action" said Deepika trying to pull his leg.

"Ohh stop it Deepika.. I am sorry i dint believe you.. Now i believe" said Aryan with a sheepish smile

Aryan and Deepika reached India in next 3days...Both Aryan and Deepika's parents were at airport to receive them...

Deepika's parents dropped them all in Suchitras house and left to their house. It was around 4am.

"You guys go get some rest, we will also get some sleep. We were at airport from midnight" said suchitra

"Yes mom i am very tired. We will talk in morning said Arayan" walking into his room.

Next day Aryan and Deepika got up at 10am.. Deepika's parents were already there with some breakfast.

"Wow mom your already here" said Deepika with excitement.

"Yes dear got breakfast. Have got Idli vada sambar and Pongal chutney... Take bath and come soon" said Deepika's mom

"Aunty cant wait till taking bath. We have brushed teeth, we will eat. Yummy Idli Vada sambar combination".. said Aryan.

They all finished breakfast. Suchitra made coffee for everyone...

They all settled down in living room...

"Now tell me whats happening who is this professor. Who is this Sarika.
    Why is she haunting you".. asked Suchitra.

"I was staying at Lakshmi's uncle house at hyderabad while doing my Engineering. We were walking to our college daily which was 20mins away from her uncles house..

One day when we were walking back to home from college, we saw a old lady falling down.. We helped the lady sit and gave her some water... Lady felt better.. There was a little girl with that lady. She was 4yrs old Sarika.

Lady said she stays close by and she was getting sarika from playschool... She had done fasting today and got giddiness walking in hot sun.. We walked the lady and sarika to their home. Their house was a block away from uncles house.

Lady's husband thanked us and asked " what are you girls studying.."

"We study in BTL College of engineering" said Lakshmi

"Oh my son Hemanth works as Lecturer in same college he teaches 1st year Electronics" said the old man

I answered "Oh yes we know, Hemanth sir.. He joined newly 6months back right... We are in 2nd year Computer science. He doesn't teach our class"

From then we met the Lady and little sarika once in a while..

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suma,

Many things about the little girls are unfolding. good going.

sumalynux likes this.
  5. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

You stopped without giving any details:(

sumalynux likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh wow .. going good..flash back!

sumalynux likes this.
  7. sumalynux

EPISODE 21

I used to go Sarika's house whenever there was relatives at Lakshmi's uncle house, and Lakshmi she used to get busy with them. I started teaching Bharatanatyam to Sarika. After learning that her mom died with cancer, when she was 2yrs old, i became more caring and loving towards Sarika and she grew closer to me.. And liked to spend time with me..

"Thank god finally we are seeing Sarika happy after long time.. After her mom died, Hemanth moved in with us. She had got close to my daughter. But after marriage she moved out, and Sarika had got lonely again.. Thank u so much ma for spending time with her." said Old man

I said "Oh no i should thank you people uncle.. I am away from my parents and can visit them only if i have long leave. I am so happy to spend time with you people"

Though i regularly visited Sarika's house i never saw Hemanth even once at hom. I just saw him in college, since he dint teach us i never spoke to him, just gave a smile when i see him...One year passed and we were in our 3rd yr engineering..

It was Sarika's 5th birthday. They had invited me and Lakshmi to birthday party.. We had fun at birthday. End of party there was music and dance.. I was dancing with Sarika and she pulled her dad to dance.. I danced with Sarika and Hemanth.. After party Hemanth spoke to me for 1st time and thanked me for being there for Sarika..

After that i met Hemanth again in Sarika's annual school dance program. After program he took us all to a restaurant and dropped me home. He was introvert person.. He never spoke a word in the restaurant or in the car... Old couple warned me, he doesn't talk much after his wife's death. So there was no much talks or discussions with him. It was mostly with Sarika or Old couple...

Days passed by i finished my college and came back to parents place. And prepared for GRE and TOFEL doing internship in dad's friend offic.. By then marriage got settled and got married to Aryan and moved to usa. After that i lost touch with that family. said Deepika

Hmm then why is Sarika trying to hurt us. How did Hemanth die. What happened to Sarika. Is she still alive or dead. We need to find out all this said Deepika's dad...

"Yes Deepika lets all go to Lakshmi's uncle house and find out where did family move. So hope we get some clarity" said Suchitra

"Ok then i will arrange a SUV. We can start tommorrow early morning at 8am.. We will leave now" said Deepika's parents left to their house.

After dinner Aryan's parents went to sleep early.. Aryan also settled in his room.. Deepika came to kitchen to get a bottle of water. She saw Sarika's ghost walking to her bed room. Deepika slowly opened the bed room, saw Aryan was already asleep..

Ghost was standing right next to bed.. Ghost tried to squeeze Aryans neck. Deepika screamed and went near bed and said "stop it, why are you killing him.. What did he do.." You killed my father.. Now i will kill your husband your father, mother everybody. So you will know the pain of loosing the
    loved ones said Ghost in anger..

Deepika tried to pull Aryan out of bed. But Aryan was thrown out of his bed. He jumped up in air and fell on the ground..

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    blissfull, shravs3, VinuthaS and 2 others like this.
  8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

something happened when Deepika was driving to or from her engagement ceremony ??

sumalynux likes this.