1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

2. sumalynux

EPISODE 8

Aryan parked car and came inside.. Deepika was sitting in couch.. She was still in shocked mode...

Deepika are you alright.. Whats wrong with you.. Why did you hold my hand while driving.. There was no girl.. said Aryan angrily.

No Aryan i saw a girl, her eyes was protruding out, she was fully covered in mud......

Oh stop it Deepika.. You saw images in mirror, someone pour milk on you now you see girl.. Its all your imagination and nothing.. Aryan yelled at Deepika and stormed to the bedroom...

Deepika sat in couch confused. Whats happening to me.. Is it really my imagination she wondered..

Deepika heard someone crying outside.. She opened the vertical blinds of living room and peeped outside.. She saw same young girl sitting near mail box and crying.... When their eyes met the young girl screamed at Deepika...

Deepika got very scared she ran upstairs to bedroom to show it to Aryan.. Aryan was past asleep and dint wake up easily.. Deepika opened shades of bedroom window and saw outside. She dint see anyone there... She was very confused and scared.. She immediately reached out to the Hanuman chalisa book under her pillow and started chanting.. After a while she dozed of to sleep with book in hand..

It was 9am, Aryan got up and saw Deepika was still sleeping with book in hand.. He felt sad for her. Oh She has not even changed her dress.. Whats wrong with her.. Why is she getting scared like this.. His thoughts were stopped when he got a call from his mom suchitra.

Aryan walked down with his phone... Hi mom tell me how are you asked Aryan...

I am fine Aryan, Lakshmi(Deepika's mom) had called.. she was telling Deepika had some bad experience and you had left her alone in night... What happened is everything alright asked suchitra.

Yes mom infact i wanted to call you.. Deepika is saying she saw a girl... I am staying 2years in this house.I have never experienced any such thing in this house before. Is it her imagination or is it something really there i dont understand.. said Aryan.

Hmmm .. Take her to some vacation.. Let her go to some classes... I think shes feeling lonely in that big house. Once you guys have kid she will be occupied.. Dont worry, try spending more time with her..said Suchitra..

Yes mom have asked her to join driving class. Once her MS Class starts she will get really busy...

Aryan, Aryan called Deepika...

Oh looks like she got up. She was scared yesterday night. I think she slept late. Alright mom will talk to you later said Aryan and hung up the call..

I am here, come down Deepika, mom had called up was talking to her said Aryan.

Get ready we will go to a driving school. You can enroll and start driving classes.. From there We will directly go Delhi garden restaurant. It has excellent north indian buffet... said Aryan.

Sure will get ready said Deepika.. She dint feel like telling yesterday nights incident.. She was sure Aryan wont believe it and she dint want to spoil the mood early morning...

They enrolled for a driving class, and went to restaurant around 11.30am..

Aryan, Aryan......

Aryan turned back hearing his name... It was Lokesh his MS batch mate...

Hey Aryan how are you god its been ages seeing you.. Last time i met you was
    on our Graduation day 8years back, Lost contact after that said Lokesh.

Yes Lokesh only Raghu was in touch with me.. He got job in same city as me and was my room mate for 2years. He married his colleague and moved to India.. Oh
    sorry btw this is my wife Deepika... Got married a month back said Aryan.

Oh nice. Today is my sons birthday party in this restaurant.. I got job here 6months back and moved to this city... Good to meet you here on my sons birthday.. Sister
    Aryan please come we are having a birthday party on 1st floor invited Lokesh.

muggs, Sweetynila, VinuthaS and 2 others like this.
  3. lalithasharma9

lalithasharma9 Bronze IL'ite

very nice and creative, waiting for suspense whats next :) Could not guess why that small young girl is back of Deepika. If the girl she is seeing little older we would have guessed it as Aryan girl friend but now you made us hard to guess we will wait... post next episode soon.

shravs3 and sumalynux like this.
  4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Interesting...waiting to see what happens next

sumalynux likes this.
  5. priyaaanand

priyaaanand New IL'ite

@sumalynux Thanks for continuing your story. I missed the episodes and just started reading. thoroughly enjoying

sumalynux likes this.
  6. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

@sumalynux, Thanks for writing again, Good going :)

sumalynux likes this.
  7. sumalynux

Thank you very much. Readers like you are good motivation for me to write.

8. chitra_lekha

chitra_lekha Bronze IL'ite

Nice going Suma. Glad you again started writing.
    Chitra

sumalynux likes this.
  9. Sweetynila

Sweetynila Silver IL'ite

Nice Update Suma..

sumalynux likes this.
  10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh Boy!!! Is she going to see that lady here..:yikes::yikes::yikes:..Good Going sumalynux!

sumalynux likes this.