1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

EPISODE 17

Trin trin trin the phone rang.

Deepika received the phone, which was next to her on the bed....

"Madam people in your adjacent room complained about someone screaming from your room.. Is everything alright" asked the Manager.

"Ohh yeah, everything is alright.. I slipped on water and fell, so my husband screamed in fear". Deepika told whatever came to her mind..

"Oh alright. if you need medical help or any assistance, please dial 123". said Manager.

"Sure, sure thanks for the call" said Deepika. She kept the phone and saw Aryan who
    was still sitting on ground confused and scared...

"Aryan.. Aryan are you alright" asked Deepika and got down from bed to help him get up..

"Yes am fine, is it a illusion i cant believe it.. It was a ghosssst" said

Yes Aryan, calm down.. Here drink some water. said Deepika and handed him a water bottle..

This is what i was talking about.. I am experiencing this ghost appearance from time i came here after marriage. You never believed me... Every time we talk about having kids or get together, this ghost appears..

So so, you mean this ghost caused the car crash... asked Aryan in disbelief..

Yes Aryan.. I told you, i saw the ghost in the truck's driver seat...

I just cant believe all this Deepika.. Who is this Scary girl, why is she trying to hurt us..
    asked Aryan.

That is what i am trying to find out Aryan. For now i just know the Ghost's name is Sarika.
    said Deepika

Whaattt. You know the Ghost's name.. How do you know that... asked Aryan surprised..

Deepika told all about the Pendant and greeting card found in the science fiction section of their guest room..

Omg i cant believe it.. I think it must be Raghus book.. All science fiction book in our guest room belongs to him said Aryan..

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Nice to see you back suma...Hope everything is fine now..

So Aryan has no clue? If thats related to Raghu why the ghost is behind Aryan

sumalynux and shravs3 like this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Now he will join her research...good going

sumalynux likes this.
  4. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Deepika's phone started ringing... It was her friend Lakshmi.

"Deepika how are you.. I am sorry i could not call you from couple of days.. There was a cousins marriage, and i got busy" said Lakshmi

"I am ok Lakshmi, we are not at home. We had come to a nearby resort for the weekend" said Deepika..

"Oh cool enjoy.. I am glad things are better after pooja and you have gone on a trip" said Lakshmi

"No Lakshmi, we could not do the pooja." And Deepika explained everything and ended up crying...

"Dont cry Deepika.. Nothing will happen. Always try to keep some god idol next to you.... Atleast now Aryan believes it.. You can do something to get rid of this.." said Lakshmi

"Yes my mom will be meeting my mother in law today. They might suggest something" said Deepika.

"Forgot to tell you.. You remember my uncle Manju we stayed at his house during our college.. I met him in marriage.. He said our college Professor Hemanth died in car accident same day of your Engagement.. After that his family vacated the house and not sure where they are now." said Lakshmi

"Omg, now i get it.. Its his daughter... The little girl's name was Sarika right." said Deepika
    "Whattt.. what are you saying Deepika. Professor Hemanth's daughter is the ghost ? Is she dead ?? I dont think so.. Looks like you have got confused.. May be they both had a same name ??? wondered Lakshmi

"No Lakshmi, i think both are same. Its just that ghost was covered in mud and eyes were protruding and scary i could not find out earlier." said Deepika..

"Deepika, we were going out.. I called you early morning as it would become night time for you.. I will call you tonight... Whoever it is. Please take care". said Lakshmi

"Who is this Sarika now.. Who is professor... You said you found a greeting card in our guest room.. If its professors daughter, how did greeting come to our house" asked confused Aryan..

5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Getting interesting... Looking forward to the next one.

sumalynux likes this.
  6. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Ok this is good twist all guess have failed... thought it would be from Arayan side ... but from Deepika side :dizzy::facepalm:

sumalynux and sindmani like this.
  7. Sowmyaraghu

Sowmyaraghu Gold IL'ite

Wonderful...... good going............

sumalynux likes this.
  8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Complete U-turn.. So the Ghost is related to Deepika and not Aryan

sumalynux likes this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

confused ...