This light and fluffy cheesecake is a perfect dessert for parties.
For the crust:
- Digestive/marie biscuits – 10, powdered
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Melted butter – 3 tbsp
- Take an 8”loose bottom tin & press the mixture evenly on the bottom plate & chill.
- Agaragar (china grass) – 5 gms
- Strawberry juice – 200 ml (readymade juice carton is OK)
- Strawberry custard powdr – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Freshly crushed strawberry pulp – 4 tbsp
- Line the tin with greased(with oil) butter paper before placing the crust.
- To prevent the cheesecake from sticking to the knife while slicing, remember to dip the knife into hot water and wipe away the excess water. Then slice the cake and wipe the knife clean between each cut.
- Soak china grass in 3 tablespoon of water for 30 minutes.
- Melt on very slow flame and keep warm.
- Make strawberry custard with juice, custard powder and sugar.
- When it thickens, add china grass solution, simmer together and remove.
- Strain and cool.
- Add fresh fruit pulp and pour on the crust.
- Chill till firm.
- Decorate with fresh strawberries