Finest Post Nominations - October 2017

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by satchitananda, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome dear my pleasure

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Namasthe. @satchitananda My nominations for FP for current month October 2017 are as under:

FIRST: IS IT A RACE OR MARATHON BY @Viswamitra

SECOND: WRITING WOES @Iravati

THIRD: THE LOST RAM by @satchitananda

FOURTH: VACANCIES FOR SENIOR CITIZENS by @sln

First one is about life always in tearing hurry for middle aged wo(men). style and content very apt with modern times.
    Second demonstrates the difficulties and discomfiture while penning your ideas and opinions. it demonstrates the difficulties in writing for public consumption
    Third is about second nature with senior folks above sixty perhaps. dementia loss of memory selective memory amnesia all these comes to mind
    Fourth is conduct and behaviour of youngsters after they begin their married life. This hits the nail on the head ( of indifference of younger gen to elderly parents)

My first to four not ranked in that order. All are at same pedestal!
    It is a tremendous task to arrive at the best for the committee of IL. I wish them Godspeed in discovering the best one among all the nominations received.
    Thanks and Regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

4. buddingleader

buddingleader Silver IL'ite

satchitananda and iyerviji like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

My first nomination for the month is @Thyagarajan's Glossing Over Subject Line

His description of his college day memories presented are not only nostalgic but also very well written with a lot of details.

My second nomination for the month is @Agatha83's Diwali-sweet Or Sour. Every time she posts something, it is on a different topic but from day to day life. Her sense of humor and the mindset with which she handles her difficulties in day to day life is a great lesson to learn.

My third nomination for the month is @sln's Who Moved My Fruit Hamper?. His style of writing is infectious and after his wife made a big fan following, now it is his turn. He also writes with great sense of humor about day to day life.

My fourth nomination for the month is @Rihana's Action And Performance Precede Motivation. The enormity of what she communicated in this thread is striking and I read it twice once to understand what she was communicating and again to contemplate real life situations. A very valuable thread.

Viswa

6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:May I thank you for nominating the GLOSSING OVER.....Regards. God Bless Us All.

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot Teenu for breathing life back into this thread! You seem to be on a philosophical ride this month, eh? Loved all your nominations. Thanks again and waiting for the fourth one before this thread is closed. :)

teenulahari likes this.
  8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima, what a wonderful nomination! I really enjoyed reading Agatha's narrative. Have responded in the thread itself. Looking forward to more nominations from you! :)

9. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Dear Teenulahari,
    Thank you very much for nominating my post. God bless you.

teenulahari likes this.
  10. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Many many thanks for nominating my post Teenu. I missed noticing this, came to knew about the nomination only after satchi mam mentioned about the same.

teenulahari likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.