1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our Life Is Like A Tv Serial

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:In school Lessons First then Exam
    In life exam first lessons later!!!
    2. I enjoy reading your blog always and but this one filled me with despondency and bit grief. Truly triumphant woman at that you are and your spouse too.
    Thanks and Regards.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:That gave the true picture calling spade a spade.
    The memoir part and distribution as a gift on turning octogenerian is a class by itself. Good idea for upcoming seniors.
    It is all real and surreal. Lessons lessons and then Exams tests exams tests.
    Then in life
    Exam first lessons follows.!!!
    Regards.
    God grants Godspeed to mighty will power!

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Mr Thyagarajan for your appreciation.
    My spouse and self, we both have full faith in God Almighty and had surrendered to Him. Due to His Grace and benevolence we were able to withstand and face the life's challenges.
    PS

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Very true Mami. Our life is like a TV serial. When I look back I feel how .I managed with everything. Can't believe I am seventy five now

You are a role model for us Glad to know you are leading a contended life

Before marriage I had a happy go life as I was the fourth child. I was married to a big family and was the eldest Dil. After 3 years of marriage my eldest daughter was born and in 3 and a half years I had 3 children. Being a working woman it was not so easy to bring up the children but I had my husband's support in everything. My mil died after one year of our marriage. We were a joint family . My brother in law a d two of my husband's nephews were with us for some years. Then they shifted.then we had to take care of my eldest bill as he was alone for some years. During my hip bone fracture my sis in law was with us who took good care of me and also my husband took care. After my children got married we are leading a happy life. By God's grace our retired life is good.
    Earlier we had happy and sad moments.God was with us helping us in our path