Editor’s Note: Blackheads on the nose are a common skin problem that many of us face. Quite often they are stubborn and refuse to go, in spite of varied remedies. In such a case, it is a good idea to use a blackheads removal strip. Our member sweetoo has shared a very interesting recipe for preparing home made blackheads pore strips. It is quite easy to make and you could give it a try. In case of any queries before starting, ask here.
1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
1 tbsp milk
- Mix gelatin and milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- The mixture should not be dry, if so add another couple drops of milk into it.
- Microwave on high for 10 seconds to warm the mixture.
- Now the mixture has melted down making it much easier to mix and apply.
- Apply it with the help of a brush wherever you feel your pores could benefit. Before moving to the next step wash your brush, if you don’t it will turn into a gluey mess.
- Let it dry on your face for 10 minutes or so.
- Strip it off after 10 minutes; it will come off easily without any pulling sensation and de-gunking your pores.
So, would you give this homemade blackheads pore strip a try? Let us know your thoughts and feedback here.