1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Chore of the house

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Gooseberry, Oct 5, 2009.

1. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

I hate washing clothes, folding them, and mop the floor.

While washing vessels will add to this list at the end.

2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Hi Gooseberry when I saw the title I thought about folding laundry myself. :) I feel brushing the toilet bowl is more fun!

Most of the tasks related to clothes are really tiring ones.. Like IRONING, Arranging the wardrobe often, drying the clothes in the radiator. Not that it requires too much physical activity, the fact that its such boring and mundane. No matter how much I try to organise the wardrobe and cloth shelves, it gets messed up every week.

I keep the clothes to be ironed in a separate bag[to remind myself to iron] and keep everything else in the wardrobe. The bag always stays bigger than the wardrobe and that bag remains in the same size. I rather wear the clothes repeatedly [after washing of course] than iron daily... Thats why I treat the salwars that has to be starched and ironed as so precious!!!

Clothing shouldn't be this big a deal, shud it?

Its just 2 of us in home now, can't imagine how to manage after kids. :)

ilt

3. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

aah i hate folding clothes.leave them for 1-2 days just like that.next comes doing the vessels

4. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

#Folding / ironing/ arranging the wardrobe...especially of my children... uggghhh.... it is always a mess. Even if i sort things, they just pull all the clothes to pick one item...grr..makes me mad!
    #Washing dishes...
    #Cleaning the toilet...

I am a stay-at-home mom...so after doing all the chores of the house...especially the things i hate... the children and DH come back home from schoo/work and blithely ask "what do you do all day?" :rant:spin

5. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

For me I like all chores like cooking, folding clothes, arranging in the cupboard, cleaning kitchen etc. Etc. Except toilet cleaning.

I like to keep the toilet clean but finding the right time is too difficult for me. I would like to do it before bathing. I have the practice of mostly taking bath very early before cooking. At that time if I start cleaning toilet, then rest of the things will be late as I have to pack breakfast and lunch for my son by 6.45.

So for this I need to plan my bathing time after cooking, after I send off my son first, then daughter then hubby, then wait for maid to come and finish her chores then I have to start cleaning toilet and then take bath almost at 11. Haaaaaa!!!! Rather I would do all washing vessels and mop the floor.

Regards
    Manjukps

6. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

Just a fun..... Most of the ladies here hates folding clothes and cleaning and organizing things (scattered by H and DD/DS). How if someone invent a machine which does all of these chores by just pushing a button...

1 person likes this.
  7. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

I hate to wash clothes & clean burnt utensils :( its such a pain to scrub the burnt utensil

8. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

I hate washing bathroom (with lots of hairs fell down from head) and toilet

9. lameh

lameh Senior IL'ite

i hate cleaning vessels

10. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Lol! I'm surprised that so many of u hate folding laundry and mopping floor like me. My husband would always taunt me that am the only one in the world who would hate these chores.