1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC- Increase Metabolism - 29th nov to 5th dec.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Perfectionist, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

ALPA,

Thanks for dropping by. I infact do my abs in sets and does include side obliques too. Maybe I was not clear in my post. When I said 100 count i didnt mean just bending and getting up.

I have seen a major difference in my tummy (jeans size from 14 to 8) with my weight loss but I still crave for a much toned tummy.

2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pman,
    for a toned stomach, first work on your upper stomach, the upper stomach muscles are small then the lower one, for oyur lower ab's lie flat put your hands under your hips slowly raise our head and at the same time raise your legs to 30 degrees and move your legs to 30 degrees up and down, your head is still up you will feel some pain in your lower tummy which means youare working your lower tummy.
    love
    alpa:cheers

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Alpa,

my upper tummy is already toned and i shall keep in mind the tips you gave for my lower tummy.

Thanks.

4. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Thanks Alpa,

For your advice. I am planning to start it from 0.5kg/1kg. Not more than that.

5. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hi Perfectionist,
    Please count me in.Thanks.

6. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Please count me in!

7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Pman,
    the upper tummy does not take long to get toned up its the tummy below the waist that takes long to tone up, i thought of sharing the experiences with you that i have experienced. To get a flat toned tummy try to jog or run at least 5 km a day and do some ball exercises like lying down, raise your legs keep the ball in between your legs and then raise your upper body with your hands to touch the ball, another one is hold the ball in between your legs raise your legs up and down holding the ball, this will be really effective for your tummy.
    alpa:cheers.

8. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpa,

Wonderful to see you here. You always give very good advise on weight training. If you have time can you please write about basic exercises that can be incorporated in this challenge. From a beginners point of view what exercises ladies should start with keeping this particular challenge in mind.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Lots of love.

regards

9. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

I am also interested. I will post my weight after dancing away pounds week.

10. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Dear Perfectionist

Thanks for starting this thread. I am 100% agree with you that our metabolism rate should be high. Thyriod patient like me, always have very low metabolism and due to this our weight keep on increasing......

Please count me also............ I had also studied that protein helps to increase your metabolism.

Once again thanks for your suggestions and starting this thread.
    Best Regards/ Shivani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.