1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC- Dance away the pounds 22nd - 28th November

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Thanks dear...yep..had a nice time with friends...it was like a sleepover and really did not take any pics...but will sure upload some pics of mine soon...n THx again for missing ME :D

2. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Yeah..I know...Truth is bitter always :D and thx for hammering on it once again da...and which workout are you talking about..is it that 40 mins one...cos I found that it was a killer one too...i was breathless when I completed it...

3. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Oh I was wondering where you were? Missed you too....

Congrats on your weight loss Kavi and more than that I should congratulate you for going two jean sizes down and 1-2 T-shirt size down too :2thumbsup:

Though your analog shows 82.5, I would trust the digital weighing scale. When I first landed in the US, I was so thin and puny and God knows how I put on all this weight (I blame the air I breathe :crazy)
    Anyway then I used to dread to check my weight. Finally when I decided to lose some weight (Thank God for the realization:bonk!!), I checked my weight and saw that I was 130 lbs. However since Shiva always suggests to have a digital weighing scale, I went and bought one and guess what, I was 134 lbs! I felt really upset but that was my correct weight...

Anyway you really did a good job last week & managed to lose 0.5 kg:thumbsup See you in the other thread :hiya

4. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Same with me Radha. Anyway its good we participated in the challenge :)

5. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Preethi,

I know this question was directed to Radha, but I just wanted to tell you, dont feel disheartened dear. See you kept check of your diet and you exercised, so do you think that there might be something wrong with your digital weighing scale? Can you weigh another family member on both the scales and see what it shows, and then maybe if you check your/your family member's weight else where, you can confirm which scale is right.

Another possibility of weight gain, could be if you started doing weight training. Yet another possibility is if your periods date is nearing.

6. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Congrats on your weight loss Kavi and more than that I should congratulate you for going two jean sizes down and 1-2 T-shirt size down too :2thumbsup:

Thanks darl...All your support plays a vital role in this...

Though your analog shows 82.5, I would trust the digital weighing scale.
    I've decided to go with the dig scales too dear :(

When I first landed in the US, I was so thin and puny and God knows how I put on all this weight (I blame the air I breathe :crazy)
    Anyway then I used to dread to check my weight. Finally when I decided to lose some weight (Thank God for the realization:bonk!!), I checked my weight and saw that I was 130 lbs. However since Shiva always suggests to have a digital weighing scale, I went and bought one and guess what, I was 134 lbs! I felt really upset but that was my correct weight...
    Yep, I was skinny when I came to US too...adding to the air ;) in my case was pregnancy, pizza and burgers :( I used to carve for them post-pregnancy and as usual hubby dear was too kind enough to get 'em for me whenever I thought abt 'em. Good that now I've finally put myself into shedding all those extra pounds..with you galz arnd, I am sure I will get back to my own self some day.

Anyway you really did a good job last week & managed to lose 0.5 kg:thumbsup
    I see that ur weight did not want to budge last week...anyways, we had fun dancing...did'nt we??? ;)

7. priya666

priya666 Silver IL'ite

nope :) am down with a cold. So I think will change over the weekend now.

8. mathum22

mathum22 New IL'ite

hi,
    i have read about WLC thread only now. sorry but i came to know abt it only now. but i think its a great idea. i would like to join the group but please guide me through your program details if you think i can join the group in between.

regards,
    mathu

9. kalreth

kalreth Senior IL'ite

Hi Radha,

I am not dng weights...But it had been 12 days from my periods now..will there be still increase in weight.

10. kalreth

kalreth Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks a Ton for uplifting my spirits...I will check some where else as well and then confirm on the numbers..

Noo I am not dng Weights and my periods are also not approaching..I think i will get the weight cross checked with some other machine also..

I will get one of my family member also weighed from the same scale so that we can corelate wat's gng wrong...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.