1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC- Dance away the pounds 22nd - 28th November

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumshru

sumshru New IL'ite

Dear all,

Can you all please post the before and after weight on 29th itself? It would be easier that way to consolidate the start weight for the next challenge.

Regards,

2. priya666

priya666 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Yesterday went to gym in the morning - 60 min cardio and streches.
    Then in evening did ring-a, ring-a roses with my daughter :rotflit was real fun and tiring also. Upper thighs hurt like hell after 10 rounds. But both of us enjoyed.

Today went to gym in the morning - 60 min cardio and streches. Plan to dance in the evening.... will check out the links given in the first page.

Have fun all of you gals!!!

Regards
    Priya

3. aashimom

aashimom Senior IL'ite

Dear Priya,

WOW! you are rocking. You are doing very good in terms of exercise. I m sure you'll soon see the positive comebacks of your hard work. Good luck girl :thumbsup

@Sumshru - I was out of town from last two days as I went for my daughter's mundane. Don't worry dear we all are with you. You are doing good job and all the best for the success of this challenge.

4. sumshru

sumshru New IL'ite

Thanks Vannu....I have seen you pro-actively responding to the queries asked. Keep it up dear...Let's try to get the best out of us here with the team.

Best regards,

5. hardtolose

hardtolose New IL'ite

Hi,
    Day 1 :
    I did basic dance and then 2 film songs.
    It really felt a little hard to dance after so many years. I didnt sweat but it got my heart beating faster.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  6. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I couldn't do my dance exercise yesterday because my son was very ill and I didnot get any 'me only' time to dance.
    Today DH and MIL have gone for a walk and I got a chance to dance. I danced for 15 minutes and started sweating a little bit. Moreover, I could feel that my whole body was getting a work out:thumbsup.

I want to tell you all about one more problem (I am the sole creater of this problem and I am the one who can solve it too):

Its been almost a month since I went to the gym. Eventhough the gym is just a few buildings away and would take me 2 minutes to go. My MIL (who is here on a visit) keeps reminding me to go to the gym, but somehow I am not listening to her too. She came by September first week and for about 1.5 months, I would leave DS with her and go. But after I took a short break from gym for a week (during DS's B'day by Oct last week), I am not going to the gym at all.
    Sometimes myself and DH go to the sports room in our community and play table tennis (while DS plays in the play area with my MIL on the swings and slides).

I am not able to get a good job(for the past 10 months I had beentrying), didn't clear my driving test and feeling a little upset about everything around me.

I am writing all this here so that I will get some good advice from all of you - Sumshru, Vannu and everyone.

My weight loss has come to a stop! Its been at 90 Kgs for the past 2 weeks! I didnot update on the weight loss challenge thread, because I wanted to lose atleast half a Kg and write there, but its not happenning. Shiva wrote to me and asked me to go to the gym, but I dont seem to be listening to her too:hide:. Now if I get a round of advice from all of you, maybe I will become a good girl again.

So, girls! Please help!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  7. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Sumshru,I think it is a great idea to write the weights and I see that already people have started writing their initial weight.

I am with you on this one dear. Dont worry at all.

Ofcourse Pooja, we are all a team. I really love the way you try to inspire all of us everytime :thumbsup

Sumshru, I really admire you for this. I mean after undergoing a surgery, you are still doing exercise and you sound so positive about losing weight. You really deserve a pat on your back. :clap

8. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear Prss,

Hope your little one is ok now.

Dont beat yourself up my dear. First of all you have some problems going on like your job/ driving test etc, so it is understandable that you would feel low. But my dear you must realize that these things are not in your control, so prepare your best and work hard, but leave the rest to God. However, your diet and exercise is in your control. Shiva and others can only tell you "do that , do this" etc, but it is YOU and only YOU who has to follow it.

Sweety, you have a good advantage of having a gym close by and right now your MIL is there, so she can look after your DS. So make the best use of this opportunity and start going to the gym from tomorrow. Its ok that you didnt do it for a month. The fact that you know you can improve yourself is a great start. And I really feel so proud of you that you danced for 15 minutes today. Try to increase your work out time a little bit more from tomorrow and try to go to the gym also. Maybe you can go for 20 minutes. And once you get back into the routine, you can increase your "gym" time.

Take care dear.

9. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Dear H2L,

Really nice to hear that you did the basic dance and 2 film songs. Its important to get the heart rate up while exercising and try to maintain that heart rate for your entire workout.

10. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Hey Kavi,

Looks like your first day went great. Keep it up girl :thumbsup
    By the way, how do you drink plain milk with ginger? Does it taste good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.