1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

WLC 15th - 21st November Starts

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardtolose

hardtolose New IL'ite

QUOTE=aashimom;1511860]
    SUPERB!!! . All the best for next days
    [/QUOTE]
    Hi aashimom,
    Thank you. I am happy to lose some weight but seriously scared that I will go up becoz I am not working out much.

My diet day 4:
    B : oatmeal + 1cup milk
    L : 2 rotis + butter chicken + yogurt
    A.S : roasted chanas+ orange
    E.S : apple + cucumber
    S : salad + soup+ 1 w.w bread + sambar + beans curry

Lots of water and walking 5-10 min before/after meals.
    H2L.

2. atomar

atomar New IL'ite

Dear Vannu,

How do you manage to drink 4 litres of hot water. I also aim for the same.
    But after filling my thermos, which has a capacity of 3 glasses once, I feel lazy in refilling it.

Then I dont even drink normal water thinking that this will go against plan. And water completely slips off my mind.
    This way, my water intake is going down day by day.

Can you give me some tips as in how you drink 4 litres of hot water. Any simple things that you do to keep this in your mind. Dont you feel lazy in refilling it.

I have seen your updates. Hot water is something you never miss.

Today, I sa so many members praising the way you look. I am also curious to see you now. :)

I read your post. I know its sad. Our close ones not realising that we are not just sizes and skin. We are beyond these external aspects. You are a brave girl. And Shiva is so right that such people become the biggest motivator for us to strive towards our goal. All the best.

How far are you from your goal weight?

Love,
    Atomar..

3. atomar

atomar New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

My WLC Day 5 update..

Shiva..Please read this. I exercised today. :))) 30 mts walk, 7 rounds of surya namaskar and stair climbing workout (6 times up & down- running)
    I am feeling so good.

Water - again poor intake..Hoping to get some suggestions from Vannu..

Diet - Breakfast , Lunch went fine. I screwed up dinner. I had 2 sanwiches of aalu gobhi (Less aalu) but it had 4 brown breads...Again day wasnt perfect becaus of dinner...

Love,
    Atomar

4. aashimom

aashimom Senior IL'ite

Dear Atomar,

All credit of drinking 4 liters water in a day goes to my pantry boy. He is a very good guy and always keep an eye on my bottle n he knows that I have to drink 2 liters before lunch and 2 after it. So he is the one who don't let break my HOT water schedule. Sometimes he do reminds me if I don't empty my bottle within time...hehehe.

BTW I have sent u frnd request so accept it and then u can see my pics. Thanks for you kind words dear. I m very far from my target. I have to reduce about 8 kg more :bowdown I will write more later as right now my daughter is not allowing me to write any more :)

5. atomar

atomar New IL'ite

I wish I had a pantry boy like yours. My pantry boy runs away the moment he sees me. :))...And always get me normal water when he is on rounds.

I saw your pics. Beautiful is the word. I have posted my comments...

Thanks..
    Love,
    Ankita..

6. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee..............i was planning to jump on to the weighing machine only at EOW...but cud not stick with it..and weighed myself today morning...guess wattttttt...i am down from 85 to 83 kgs :) i already feel my tight clinging clothes have loosened up a little...what did I do for this miracle to happen...SKIPPED RICE and took more of fruits, veggies, rotis. My tummy has sure shrinked..I damn know it :) Exercising and dancing all the way at home has indeed helped...Thanks galz for all the support and a special thanks to Shiva for coming up with some encouraging challenges..Lazy goose like me need things like this to move my a*$ ;) Thanks Shiva....Love u..luv u...luv u so much darl :)

7. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Hey vannu..u sound so encouraging....all these comments abt your pic make me want to catch a glimpse of it da...do you mind adding me to your buddy list...I'm sending you a request already :)

8. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Hi Shiva and friends,

Here is my Day 4's diet and exercise.

Diet:

Morning: a small bowl of oat cereal , one slice brown wheat bread with a thin slice of cheese

Snack: Raisins, 1 small garlic bread stick

Afternoon: 1 MG roti, palak paneer and yoghurt

Snack: 1 banana

Night: palak paneer, lentil salad and 2 dates & 2 almonds.

Exercise: Got my periods, so I was really tired and was having stomach and thigh pain. But I didnt want to avoid exercising, so pushed myself to walk for 30 minutes.

9. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

All the girls are doing fabulous job. Good work all those who have lost weight.

@atomar - Good work girl for working out. A slip here and there is fine, just notice why you ate a heavy dinner and make sure not to repeat the mistake. Aim for maintaining your weight loss.

I liked your idea. Discuss it in the WLC preparation thread. The only thing is the 21 day duration, if ladies show interest then you can start the challenge. I am going for a short vacation as you must have already read on the weight loss thread. This forum is yours, rock it with hot discussions girl.

@Kavikish - Good show girl. Keep it up. Awesome work. Love you too.

@Brahan and Vijaya182- Good work and congrats on your weight loss.

@Kalreth - You are doing awesome honey. Keep going.

My Diet today

10:30 : 1 french beans sandwich

12:30 - 1 banana

Did 15 minutes ET

2:30 - I made a cheap copy of sizzler with lots of mushroom, 1 big yellow capsicum, green peas, french beans and spinach, 2 big tomatoes with 4 spoon of rice.

5:30 - Coffee with 1 small bowl roasted makhanas.

7:00 - 1 pear + 1 orange

7:30 - 2 lentil cutlets (only lentil and grilled in few drops of oil)

9:00 - 1 palak roti +bhendi sabji + Cucumber raita

11:00 - did 35 minutes of ET

So far so good.

Love to you all.

10. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

hi shiva, my diet for yesterday was

morning tea
    breakfast ..1 veg sandwich with little bit of cheese
    lunch....2 chappaties and 2 bowls of daal palak with very little oil and chilli pickle with no oil
    evening tea
    4 very small oranges and 2 walnuts.
    dinner... 2 chappaties with daal and cucumber raita
    tea.
    2 liters of water.
    1/2 an hour walking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.