Why Did Modi's Party Lose In The Ram Mandir Constituency Of Faizabad?

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Rihana, Jun 5, 2024.

1. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@beautifullife30 . thank you for a great post regarding the current situation! No amount of Truthful facts as above will convince ones who are bent on appeasing the so called Minorities at the cost of the Nation as a whole!

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

3. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

I liked bjp when it was led by vajpayee. Never a fan of DMK or ADMK. Both didn't do anything for the uplifting of the state. The truth is no party is good in India. Its better to vote for a good candidate irrespective of the party he belongs to.
    Instead of talking about whether building a temple was necessary or not lets talk about demolishing the masjid and temple. Yes several decades ago the temple might have been demolished in which place a mosque was built. That was a mistake, but what did vhp and bjp do? They did the same mistake by demolishing the masjid and went scot free. So no one cares about God or the divinity of the place of worship. We claim india as the largest democracy yet we follow the footsteps of monarchy when it comes to demolition. So whatever a king did is what a democratic country will do. This is not acceptable at all. Temple or masjid or mosque or church everything has its highest place..
    I dont believe that bjp is trying to preserve the Hindu temples, they did it just for vote bank of the majority but end of day ppl need money, food, better clothing, education and home more than a temple. That's the truth and that's what the election results prove.
    Modi and amit Shah openly give hate speeches and everytime modi speaks some insensitive things and receive backlash he will immediately cry and say that was not what he spoke. While admk and dmk are the curse of tn modi is the curse of India. The truth is one party targets the minority vote and the other party targets the majority vote bank. End of day we are just votes for them. They don't care for us. Then there is no reason why we must follow a party blindly. Modi is definitely not a Saint or a gods child as he claims.
    I am not a supporter of conversion but those conversions happen for want of food or money. When someone offers food for the hungry they will pray any god because for them god is the one who provides food. They don't see what the name of the god is. Unfortunate or not its the truth.
    India doesn't have a single party which is for the people. All work to fill their pockets and don't care about the public.

Thoughtful, Mistt and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Wow. Kudos to you. Perfect post.
    I am also sick of this constant rhetoric of minority being in danger and Muslims playing the victim card.
    Muslims only vote based on their religion. Still Modi is blamed for using Religion to split the country.

All international and most Indian media too support Muslims..
    The venomous coverage of Ram mandir by BBC was admonished by a British senator.
    Thank you for your comments

5. chanchitra

Indian Constitution says it is secular. But Khangress used different Amendments to give more rights to minority. Then Aren't the majority community being treated as 2nd class citizens.
    1 waqf act 1995. Why so much powers to a Muslim religious board?..this board can claim any property it wants in India
    2 still loudspeakers used in mosques 5 times a day
    3 Temples are controlled by state government. Crores of Temple money are swallowed by the politicians and used to fund secular projects.
    Why reservations for minorities?

6. chanchitra

Many Kar sevaks were killed for that. Also it's not just any other temple. Ram mandir in Ayodhya is a holy place for Hindus as like mecca, Vatican.
    The 2nd class attitude towards Hinduism needs to stop.

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Secular definition to be changed.

It should be that neither religion nor gender would be recognised by public body. A government should be just neutral and remove the religion from all documents. Applications should not ask for the applicant’s gender and religion.

No govt holidays based on religion. Govt should not take holiday based on religion festivals and birth or death of persons established the religion. Numerous parties polarised the public created vote banks.

People should vote for the party not candidates.

In fact the system should be only vote for parties dogma and no candidates. After the party that wins majority can arrange to send proportionate members to parliament. In this way corruption in election would me minimised if not eliminated.

There is only majority and runner up members in lok sabha. We are not conducting public election for rajya sabha members. One sabha is not enough?!

This would pave way for abolishing the concept of minority majority based laws.
    Just my two cents.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
  8. chanchitra

Poor Brahmins have been vilified for a long time. DMK runs it's business on Brahmin hatred.
    Most of the TN Brahmins have migrated to other countries.
    I am seeing a huge tamil brahmin population in USA. There are only a few Brahmins left back in TN.
    Still DMK keeps talking about brahmin caste nonsense in TN
    Seriously they need to get a life.
    I am a Proud Hindu and loved to see the Ram mandir Celebrations. Especially the twinkle in Ram Lalla eyes.
    Ram Lalla idol really looked different after pran prathishta. What a year to be alive.
    Jai Siya Ram.

9. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

very nice madam. Sorry someone asked me how funding is going. i did not have facts. your points summarizes.

all people who being hindu keep commenting they are broadminded and mock their own culture. should watch how UK. France is slowly faling Sharia law. Until we do not go throw the pain , we do not get it.

unfortnately. indians are against indians. this is not new. kerala , punjab. proud stattes are converted to christianity as poor just want to survive.

10. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

The leaders were acquitted even when everyone knows they were behind this. Both sides death happened. How irresponsible can a party be? Babri masjid demolition was responsible for the many riots that followed. Hindus or Muslims everyone should be treated equally and every death is painful. People who led that without thinking of the repercussions have to be punished not the general public. If demolition of Hindu temple decades back is wrong, how can demolition of babri masjid be right? Two wrongs will never make a right. As I already said whatever a king did using monarchy is retaliated by doing the same wrong only difference is its done after becoming a democratic country with a constitution. Which is more wrong? And all this to protect Hinduism or to garner Hindu votes?
    I always see the intention of the people behind an action and decide the wrongs. For me shiv sena, bjp, rss all are in the wrong. They are only slightly different from the Muslim terrorists. As a prime minister Hindu, Muslim, Christian and any other religion and the people of those religions should be treated the same way and I don't think BJP.or Modi does that. The election campaigns prove that. As for me I can't get past the news of any killing, Muslim or Hindu. Even Lord Ram wouldn't forgive all this.