1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Take the 100 Days Positivity Challenge : Join Here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

What Is "content Writing"? Can Anyone Explain

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Sweety2019, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Sweety2019

Sweety2019 Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Of late I have seen a lot forums and website mentioning "Content Writing" as one of the sources to make passive income.
    I have understood that content writing is writing articles, opinions etc. But I would like to know how is this convertible to a job for a beginner? Does the person need to start a website/blog, or can they just find a job? And is it a saturated field to start now?

2. Rihana

Rihana IL Hall of Fame

Jobs - Indusladies.com
    Do one course in SEO from Top SEO Courses Online - Updated [February 2021] and apply. Posting has been there for 2-3 months now.

A good first topic could be "Post marital depression is a thing and how to overcome it" Start off with "No one will even believe that a newly married woman can be sad..." Then use 3-4 examples from Relationship forum. Add a few strategies from this thread. Add a reference to the Great Indian Kitchen movie. Most important: Be sure to end on a positive and upbeat note.

Done. Click Publish.

Like one article said, "Are there too many content writers" - yes.
    "Are there too many good content writers?" - not yet.

How does a beginner get started? Often, volunteering, an internship or simply working without a compensation or for a nominal fee are good ways to get your foot in the door and to start building a portfolio.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    Anisu likes this.