1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

weightloss friends group 2014

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by melon123, Dec 29, 2013.

1. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

pumpkin... yummy mummy of our grouphugsmiley... surely u will reach your target week next year and can maintain the same!!!!

2. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

wish you the same dear!!!!:party

3. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi revathy.. congrats on having a baby... how old is ur lo now???? be consistent and u will surely get back to pre-pregnancy shape!!! all the best:thumbsup

4. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi vasu... welcome here... :hiya

5. mahesaran

mahesaran IL Hall of Fame

A big Hi to all my friends and the new members of our group. :hiya.

As everybody said 2013 is a memorable year for me. I agree with Manju, Mathi, Madhu, Sravani. Without Melon this cannot be achieved. so on behalf of all of us a big big big thanks to melon for starting, leading, motivating, cheering this group.:thankyou2:

I lost 7 + kgs from April . And the big thing i am seeing new , new weights in my weighing scale that i never saw before.:banana I am happy for that.
    Now i have the control in diet , leading a healthy life style and particularly doing workout mostly all the 7 days even at least for 30 min.and i hope i will lost those extra weights with all your support and motivation.

Happy to join the group with all my friends.

7 people like this.
  6. Jyotsnarao

Jyotsnarao Silver IL'ite

Hello,

Melon please count me as well. I would also like to join u. Trying desperately to lose weight.

luv

jyo

7. Buds

Buds IL Hall of Fame

Dear Melon,
    You were rocking with this thread in 2013 & wish you the same in 2014hugsmiley

All friends here,
    Even though I was not very active here, I used to read all your updates whenever time permits...Kudus to all the inspiring girls:thumbsup Loved your efforts in 2013 & continue in 2014 as well...
    Wish you all the very best & successful weight loss in 2014:cheers

7 people like this.
  8. mahima512

mahima512 Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

was going through ur posts, congrats to everyone who lost good amount of weight.

request you to please provide some tips for weight loss,iam at 84kgs, want to reach 70kgs.Iam much depressed and want to die:cry:.

Unable to do my daily chores and always tired.working from morning 6 to evening 10..both home and office work.not married but got to handle single handedly everything..any idea are greatly welcomed.

My bday is on 6th Jan I tried to reduce weight from december but failed miserably:| and so not celebrating it due to my overweight and depression.shakehead

Please provide tips and ideas..thanking each one of you personally in advance..

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  9. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ladies,
    I'm joining you too. I hope to get to my pre pregnancy weight by June. I've never had to work to lose weight. There is always a first time! Now I'm measuring and logging and working out and it seems to be showing. My scale moved for the first time in months last week after I followed some of Shiva's tips on oil measurement. I also started measuring out portions for my meals and now I know why I didn't lose all those months, I was eating more than I thought I was ;). I'm hoping to hit 123.5 lbs(56kgs) by Jan end. My pre pregnancy weight was 120 lbs but I had gained a good 4-5 lbs before I got pregnant. So I do have a long way to go.
    My only fear is that I'll still hang on to the flab after I get there. With my first child, I had to lose 5 lbs below pre baby weight to lose all the flab and tone down. That was effortless so I didn't feel the pinch but this time I dread hitting the pre preggo weight and then going OMG. Keeping my fingers crossed that my scale shows a regular downward trend.

L

2 people like this.
  10. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Buds , you are one of my inspiration girl in walking!! Do visit us more often here :2thumbsup:

2 people like this.