1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss team - To shed weight permanently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Dear Tulasi,

Thanks a ton for your caring words. Iam perfectly alright now. Iam having slight muscle pain due to my brisk morning walks.Iam sure by another 4 to 5 days time, it will vanish.

I wonder why none other of our members comment on the report day. Must be busy, on that note let's set Sunday as our report day. Being the last day of the week, we all can review our progress for the whole week and report accordingly.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

I would like to join Tulasi in thanking Bhooma & Oosha. As bhooma said, our WL team is not targetting for sudden/instant/quick weight loss. Our Thread's title explains on it's own that our target is to loose weight PERMANENTLY. Slow and steady wins the race. We will have to dedicate atleast 5 to 10 months time depending on our targeted weight loss. Thanks for joining us.

As I always mention, I just hope that we could continue our efforts for all these months without any interruption and keep going till we all reach our ideal weights and then on maintaining it. No rush, let's all do it together.

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Oosha,

Thanks for joining us and also for sharing your experiences with us. You did not mention about your targeted weight loss. Just let us know, inorder to add you in our WL members list.

Keep up the good work.

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Sandhya,

Welcome to our WL team . Glad to have more & more members. We need to get closer and share our up & downs in our WL mission. Actually it is not a mission to be completed it have to go on along with your life time. Alright sandhya, so your targeted weight Loss is 14 kilos. Please join us in our first 5 KG batch. Try to increase your walking time. I know how busy it would be having a full time job. I do face the same problem, now Iam somehow squeezing my other work to get 30 to 40 mins for my brisk walking. But my target is 1 hour. Let's see. If possible, try to do that. Remember, you should sweat a lot ....but while going to office how can you sweat. Just sit down and design a schedule for yourself according to your available time. Iam sure you can do it. 14 kilo's is not a lot, I know it's difficult even to loose 1 kilo. But when you compare with other members like me (my target weight loss is 30 kilos to reach my ideal weight 60 kg) it's easy. Isn't it. Let's do it.:thumbsup

5. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey sheshin,

Welcome to our WL team. Glad to know that you've got motivated here. Me too, I mean this thread is giving me tons of motivating to keep moving. Iam sure all our members feel the same. So, your targeted weight loss is 13 kgs. Please join in our first 5 kg batch. I too hope to reach success in our WL mission. Keep posting your progress.

6. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Bhansnig,

Welcome to our WL team. Yes you are not alone, we all here like you to loose those extra kgs. Let's all join hands and do it together. Writing diary really helps, now I am doing that every day. Please try to follow. So, your targeted weight loss is 10 Kgs. Let's do it. Please do not expect to loose 10 kgs in 3 months. I think it's too short, Iam sure you need to get rid of this permanently. Therefore, slow & steady.

So, did you start your exercise. How is it going? what are you doing walking or jogging or cycling. What ever it is just try to do for 30 to 60 mins. Let's do it.

Thanks for the diwali wishes, wish you & your family the same.

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Dear Vanathi,

Sorry for my late reply. I was tied up with our other works and hence couldn't update the members list. I shall update it right away. We've got more & more members now. It's good that you've started on Nov 2nd and it all went well.Don't worry if you missed for a day or two, but don't stop it. Somehow pull yourself and keep doing. And now thinking about diwali, I don't know how I am going to resist myself. I know it's very very hard to keep our mouth shut after looking at all the sweets. BUT SAY A BIG NO NO NO NO and turn your head from left to right. ha ha ha what else to do. So, far I did not touch any single one.... probably tomorrow.......I dont know. But I will try to say no,no,no.

haan......... vanathi I've got an idea. Let's do something. Whenever you see any sweet or any unwanted item not to be eaten. Just think about WL team and think that you have to tell us. Yes, now I've started doing it. And lets say the magic words.......no......no......no and nod our head from left to right. Somehow let's complete diwali. I shall definitely report here on what happened.

Sorry if I sounded too stupid, Iam over excited now and going :crazy

8. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Rajani,

Great job. You did your yourself. 9 Kgs in 6 months. Keep it up. I wish you all the best in reach your target weight of 55 kgs. 4 more kgs to go. Thank's for sharing your diet plan with us.

Thanks for the wishes and welcome to our team. Keep up the good work and keep moving.

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sandya,

Good that you've started from yesterday. It's good that you are not skipping breakfast. As far as the portions, I would say please try to reduce. Instead of 4 slice, try to take 2 slices. First make it 3 slice and then to 2 slice. Are you taking white of brown bread. Please take brown bread only. I think 1/2 spoon of margarine or butter is fine, but please take LOW fat ones. Rice............ the same, please try to reduce to 1 cup. I know, 1 cup will not be enough...but what to do. Good luck. and keep posting. your feedback.

10. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavi,

Welcome to our great WL team. Glad to have you here. Our members are more & more now.

So, your targeted weight loss is 10 kilos. Good luck for WL. Could you please share your diet & exercise plan with us. As far as the motivation part, you can get tons & tons of it here. No worries. Keep moving and hope to reach our targets without any interruption. Let's do it.