1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss team - To shed weight permanently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Tulasi,

Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of article. Iam glad that you are doing good and keep progressing. Best wishes for you.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sudha,

Thanks for joining us :welcome. So your target is too loose 9 kilos. All the best. Write us about your difficulties, in which you are failing and also the efforts that you are putting in.

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

hey sandhya...

Just chill. I think most of our members have the same problem... that is couldn't follow the 100% diet & exercise. Come on......... we are all very busy with our life style and it's normal to miss out things. But that is what is stopping us to reach our goal. I too have the same problem. You may have noted this by now in our WL replies itself.

I think the only way to get rid of this is to be VERY VERY strict in our DIET & EXERCISE. I know it's easy to say but very hard to follow. But Iam trying. we need to do it. Let us know, how is it going with you sandhya.

4. Monicz

Monicz New IL'ite

Hi,
    Argh.....skipped jogging yesterday :(bonk
    And I'm trying very hard not to touch that box of dlicious fine chocolate in the fridge....
    Trying to get rid of it..
    Anyway, go for it gals, we can do it!!

5. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Shravanthika,

Thanks for sharing the useful website and being a part of our team. Please don't go away from us. We are all sailing on the same boat, why don't you join us. Atleast you can share your +'s & -'s with us, we are all here to listen to our stories (whether it's success or failure)

Glad that you've substituted rice with Oats. Hope you can make it on a long run. Do let us know and your presence is much appreciated in our team.

6. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi dear latha,

Glad to see your replies. My god.....Iam stunned with your exercise efforts. Playing shuttlecock and 2 hours in gym.......... great yaar :clap:clap. I mean I can't even think about it. How did you get the stamina to play shuttlecock, I cannot I become to breathless. I wish some day I would be slim enough to play proper shuttlecock. Really great :hatsoff. Only problem is (as you always say) our TONGUE (naakku). It is the culprit...... which is making all of us like baloons, making us to struggle like this.

Anyways.... good luck da.

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks for joining us srilak,

So, you are already an ongoing achiever in weight loss. Great. Congrats that you managed to loose 6 kgs from Jul07. AWESOME. you just have little more to go. Keep pushing......... good luck dear.

8. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks for joining moni,:welcome

10 kgs to go..... all the best. if you have missed jogging for a day it's o.k. But don't miss it tomorrow tsk. Good luck dear...........

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Kiti,

Welcome to our WL team. Thanks for joining us. We can assure you that over here we all get tons of wishes and support from others. We are all trying hard to loose the extra baggages from our body. As you said will power is very important. Good luck dear...............

10. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Welcome to our WL team. Glad to have you here. So your target is to loose 10 kgs. All the best. 45 mins of walking is pretty good I think everyday. Try your best and keep us posted. Good luck dear........