1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Buddies from 2012

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by PinkRubies, Jan 2, 2012.

1. sridevi1977

sridevi1977 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vinitha,
    Apple with peanut butter is good and it remins me the taste of caramel apples with peanut crunches on top.Did u ever tasted this before?
    I ate papaya an hour before I ate apple. I did not combine papaya with peanut butter.
    I was really filled after I ate a good amount of apple with peanut butter.

2. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

9am: honey dew, milk + bournvita
    1.30pm brown rice+ tindora curry
    6pm tea
    9pm - uthappam

20min Jillian Michaels 30day shred
    20min elliptical
    40min walk

3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,

My day went great today in the sense, no food diet/no ex:rotfl. Weekend, am enjoying..

Food:
    bf - coffee
    lunch - rice/sambar/rasam/beans veggie(MIL preparation, me fully enjoying) :bonk
    eve - went to temple. we had temple prasad there. sambar rice, cure rice, lemon rice(all in limited portions).

back home - 1 cup boost

No ex.

Again, tomorrow am attending a birthday party. But, planning to eat within limits.
    See you all on MOnday ladies.

Happy Sunday ahead:thumbsup

4. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

It is okay you are maintaining. 1 pound wt gain is not significant. I have successfully lost 1 kg during July challenge. From 69 kg on 1st July I reached 68 kg on 31st July.

Now my early morning weights has been as under :

6th Aug - 67.7 kg

8th Aug - 68.0 kg

15th Aug - 67.7 kg

17th Aug - 67.9 kg

Today - 68.0 kg.

I am maintaing the success of July. There is no further wt loss in Aug. From tomorrow I am on tour to all over Gujarat........will have to eat hotel food. My only aim now is to maintain on my present weight during tour.

5. Akineel

Akineel Platinum IL'ite

Oh nice yaar...I wish I too lose my weight at earliest...

6. Akineel

Akineel Platinum IL'ite

IG, here goes my update..

I have only analog machine.. In that it was showing 83+ when I joined.
    Now when I choked couple of days back, it was little less then 83. I could see some change in the scale...

But Alpa,

Thursday and Friday had normal diet with more fruits. Did LS walk for 20 mins.
    Yesterday was my bday and my hubby brought me pastries,snacks and v invited frnds...
    Had cakes, spl food made for guest...wht not had everything... All my past 2 weeks diet/excercise gone.

I will see if I can compensate this by including more fruits or taking one full day fruit fasting 2maro. Even today busy with guests. Here it's Ramadhan holiday and my hubby is busy inviting ppl and I'm cooking diff things and tasting those ;)

Friends... Im very happy to share you that my hubby gifted me elptical cross trainer for bday. :)

Alpa & Kirthi - should I go on gm diet to detox my body b4 I start of with full fledged excercise and all...?
    Or shall I go for some 2-3 days fruits and veg only diet and then follow normal diet?
    Wht u guys suggest?

7. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

See Akineel,.............as long as we understand the process of weight loss is a very very slow process and one should not expect overnight results, IT IS NO HARM IN WEIGHING OURSELVES DAILY.

I measure my weight daily. I am happy with the very slow decline trend (sometimes, after a few days, I reach back the same weight, where I was ten days back).

The downward trend is more important. Continue to check your weight daily, preferably in empty stomach. Keep your determination and commitment as high as you can.

One kg weight loss per month is a realistic goal and one should achieve it. :)

8. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

I see that we're all reducing wt fast in the initial few weeks of our ex. Then, I see that our wt is stubborn at one point and not reducing and end up thinking to maintain it. It is happening to me as well. I lost 7lbs in 1.5 month time. Then I started maintaining till now. No wt loss after that. But, it is nothing that we cant lose it further right. It is all our mind set, we start to think - ok, this is our wt & we cant go further down like..

What do you think ladies?

1 person likes this.
  9. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Anitha,
    If we stay in same weight that will be ok, but think about me who is gaining weight???

10. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

I see...so what's your morning weight now?

and yes I think the mrng and night weight can differ by 1.5 kgs....so better to weigh only in the morning...

with me it's even more strange...if i measure myself around 11 AM in the day...it's usually 0.5 kg less than morning weight...lol...anyway I always take into account the morning weight only after I have been to the restroom.