1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vlcc

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by arinuw, Oct 30, 2007.

1. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

Re: vibes/vlcc/anoos/other..which is better...in terms of result as well as cost

pls go through MY experience about wiethloss thread and decide urself.

thanks and regards
    uma

2. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Re: vibes/vlcc/anoos/other..which is better...in terms of result as well as cost

I would say none of these are good. They are only making money instantly. They give some tummy massages and heat pad treatment and weigh you before/after every session. They will be very strict and give you a diet chart which will be very very difficult to follow. Especially if you have kids and household work to do, you will definitely get tired with their diet. If you pay money then you are stuck.
    Im not scaring you but giving you a friendly advice instead. Try to join a gym or some fitness classes like yoga/aerobics depending on your interest and walk daily. With moderate eating and regular exercise im sure you can lose weight. All you need is self-control and you cannot buy this at any of the slimming centres you mentioned or any other centre.
    Hope this helps.
    vani

3. anugummaraju

anugummaraju New IL'ite

How to reduce 10KG in 2 months

Can anyone suggest whether is it good to join VLCC / Anoos to reduce weight ?

4. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Re: How to reduce 10KG in 2 months

Please don't! Though there might have been success stories portrayed their method is not healthy for long run.

Get into a fitness and diet regime and enjoy a healthy life longer!

Cheers
    Jenz

5. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

I agree with Jenz. It is better to lose weight through a strict regimen. Why dont you go through weight loss and diet, fitness threads in IL?

Good Luck!

6. amallela

amallela New IL'ite

Yes, never join. Eat a balanced food and exercise. Both should go together, if not it won't work.

7. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

8. nivedhita

nivedhita Senior IL'ite

Hello Anu

Am not sure abt the side effects, but what I heard is u do loose weight thru VLCC but the weights cames back quickly.. so there is no point. Instead visit "Weight Loss Buddy " thread. I am also trying to lose to weight .. there are many of us, who motivate each other, give tips etc.. am dieting and doing 20 mins of walking everyday... and in last 3 weeks have reduced 1 kg. I know 1kg is not a huge number but still I am able to lose weight with diet and 20 mins walking ..
    so see if that helps u

10 kg in 2 months.. means 5 kg in a month.. Again am not sure if it is healthy to lose weight so drastically.. always good to lose weight over a slow period of time..

reg
    niv

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

A BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO to these clinics.

As niveditha stated , losing 5kgs a month is not advisable and promising for permanent weight loss.

Follow a slow transition in you diet and exercise regime.:thumbsup

10. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Anu....

As the many replies you have already received, I too am going to add to it.... NO.... NO WAY.... DON'T!!!

Honestly speaking, I was to try VLCC. The lady was very good in convincing me to join & I was on the brink of accepting it. But when my hubby asked "for some time" I began sulking, 'cos that's the pharse most people use when they do the opposite! Later when I surfed the net & read the numerous reviews, it made me re-think & I was glad that I didn't join it.

The best way .... I think it has been mentioned by the others too -
    a. Eat healthy
    b. Eat smaller portions
    c. Be a healthy shopper
    d. Walk more sit less

Like mentioned - check out the Weight Loss Buddy thread for more tips & motivation!