1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vlcc

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by arinuw, Oct 30, 2007.

1. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Re: Upset with weight reduction treament....

Hi,
    Ankita its not a big deal to lose weight dont get so upset.what you should be doing is the right way to lose wight.i have always managed to lose weight with great ease even without actually going on a strict diet and spending money.what i believe is dont spend money and lose in trying to lose weight yes gyming is very good but again there you control a lot of things like the speed of the tread mill etc so try to doit my way ...do stair climbing every day .if there are about flight of 15 steps climb them atleast 15 times .do not stop in the middle of the flight .stop after completing atleast 4 times you have climed the 15 stairs .like this climbe the stairs 15 times stoping only if u feel u will not be able to clime a single extra step.just cut down normally on your sweets ad oil and see how you SHED those extra weight...it works....now dont give urself excuses .remember excuses are your biggggggggggggest ememy.while ur climbing keep saying "I CAN I WILL." and EXCUSE IS MY BIGGEST ENEMY...people will say that oh you will have knee pain etc but i believe in one thing that if you put extra wieht on ur poor legs ur knee will refuse to carry it nd hence they pain.i have always been doing and they never pain ...yes they do till i have lost ...once iv lost the body feels good and light as ever and my legs feel happy they have less load to carry ...get back if u like my sharing

2. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hey alpa is right i too do alot of gymning and areobics too but nothing helps like steps...its free .it kills the fat .it shows results damn fast and if you see its a type of aerobic exercise too

3. Sai Ankita

Sai Ankita New IL'ite

Phalguni, Varloo, Alpa, tx a loot for your sugetions, and special tx to Seema for the caring advise......:) :) will follow all caring sugetions....:) :)

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi Seema,
    you way of reducing weight is good, but do you wear the right type of trainers when climbing the stairs or when walking, all this matters a lot, if you are not wearing the right type of shoes you are going to injury your spine, your hips and your knees.
    joining a gym is good and beneficial as the trainers know what they are doing doing aerobics and training will tighten all your muscles.
    you can do all the stair climbing you want but wear good trainers and also try not to put weight on your knees.

have a great day
    alpa

5. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

I joined the vlcc in abu dhabi. it's my second week, i lost 2 kg. but i think it's cos of my diet and exercise... i dont' think it's worth the money. it's tooo too expensive. as long as you exercise and b careful of what you eat, then you lose wait naturally.

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI...

Through normal diet and exercise itself we can loose 1kg weight a week... so its always better to loose weight naturally as you said... good that you have posted the fact ... so that it will be useful for others too...

7. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI sai..

So sorry to hear about this... Be happy atleast there are no other side effects... now sure you can loose weight through proper dieting and exercise... better join a gym and do cardiac exercise...

as alpha mentioned drink lot of hot water... heavy breakfast, light lunch, very light dinner ... try to restrict your dinner with fruits sure it will help you... all the best :thumbsup cheerup:cheers

8. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

It is definitely not worth the money. My sister went there for a whole 3 months to loose weight.When she was under diet as they asked her to follow,she looked dull and tired most of the times. Also she is in early 30's but looked like a 45 yr old.Its way too expensive and not worth it at all. I lost weight just by walking 2 times a day for 1 hr and it was well worth it.

After she completed the diet course she went back to gaining weight. Their diets usually include no salt ,no sugar intake.You cant do that forever. I think its always good the old fashioned way gym and exercise all the way.

9. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Re: Vlcc(toning cream)

Hi
    I have heard VLCC has a cream which help to tone up ur sagging muscles when you lose your weight.Can anyone provide feedback on this product?Since am losing my wieght I need to tone up also,though am doing excercise if the cream is worth it I thought of giving it a try.

Thanks
    Ami

10. SharanyaD

SharanyaD Bronze IL'ite

VLCC centres in/around Anna Nagar

Dear Ilites,

CoulD some one tell me whether there are any VLCC centres in and around Anna Nagar in chennai.... Thanks.