1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vlcc

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by arinuw, Oct 30, 2007.

1. radhika_sv

radhika_sv Junior IL'ite

Will Vlcc helpful to reduce weight.

Hi everyone,

I'm confused to join a gym or VLCC for losing weight around 10 kgs. A gym cost around Rs 6,000-7,000 whereas VLCC (as enquired by my frnd) comes for around Rs 20,000.
    Have anyone joined VLCC. How is it? Is it helpful in long run?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Re: Will Vlcc helpful to reduce weight.

HI radhika..

JUst go through the links... its discussed already

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...pe/35566-vlcc-shape-up-anticellulite-oil.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/15028-vlcc.html

3. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

has anyone been to VLCC centre in Abu dhabi

Dear All,

just wanted to check if anyone has been to the VLCC centre abudhabi for weight loss management programs? how was the experience, is it worth trying? please let me know...

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Re: has anyone been to VLCC centre in Abu dhabi

HI...

i was waiting for others reply who actually have experienced about VLCC

here are few threads which had discussion about this... hope this might help you... have a look

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...w-diet-chart-my-experience-12.html#post324256

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/15028-vlcc.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-uae/15068-vlcc.html

5. jigsaw79

jigsaw79 New IL'ite

hi
    I am currently going to vlcc abu dhabi, joined last week. Its a bit too soon to give a review but so far so good. Will let you know soon if i lose any weight... my fingers are crossed tightly :thumbsup

6. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Hi Jigsaw

pls keep updating. i want to join as well. do you have to go there everyday? how long is the treatment? do they use some electronic machine, something like LPG treatment? what about the diet? are you able to cope up or is the diet too strict to follow? are the staff there good?

thanks and all the best. how long will it take to see the results?? wat do they say about weight loss targets?

thanks...

7. Sai Ankita

Sai Ankita New IL'ite

Upset with weight reduction treament....

Hi i am 41 years and height 5.5 and weight 85, before one year i was 76, last year i went for weight reduction treatment...there i reduced 6 to 7 kgs...treatment is like vibraters, massages,and steam bath after that treatment, i increased more..i dont know why???? i maintained food restrictions and daily walkings....i was really upset with this......i spend almost 25 thousand for this treatment.... now i want to reduc my weight.... i thought of going jim...please can anybody sugest me is this correct desition or not...like to do Treadmill and cycling....pls give me sugestion.......this time i dont want to get upset.....pls give u r valuble sugetions....

8. Phalguni

Phalguni Bronze IL'ite

Re: Upset with weight reduction treament....

It is better to do the natural way.Brisk walking and yoga works well.Diet control helps too.But...don't follow any crash diets or...' eliminate this ...eliminate that'...diets.Moderation is the key.Fill your stomach with sprouts, fruits and vegetables.Eat every three hours.This routine will help you not only to lose weight but to maintain it too.You must have read and heard this advice many times...but, believe me...it really works in the long run.All the best.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi Sai Ankita,
    it is very misfortunate to hear your experience. There is an article in the Aval Vikatan about a more bad experience of a lady due to such weight reducing programme. You are lucky that you are not sick due to that.
    I would suggest that you consult a good dietician and get a personalised diet and exercise plan and then stick to it. There is no short cut to weight loss.

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sai Ankita,

you basically lost the water you had in your body and then accumulated it and these treatments do not work, the best way to lose weight is join the gym, do aerobics and try to do resistant training at least once a week to tone your body, it really helps, but first start with aerobics, with aerobics you will exercise your entire body and you will lose weight in 3 weeks, at the gym ask a trainer to help you with a program, but do aerobics.

then start to drink 2 litres of hot water everyday. have a heavy breakfast, light lunch and very light dinner like soup or fruit only

good luck

alpa:cheers