1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Uses of vinegar ..

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Soulsong, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am very conscious of my home environment and do my best to limit the toxins within my house.Our house is where we spend so much time of our life..and i want to make it as safe as possible for my family.

one of the miracle product i use everyday is vinegar..white vinegar. Its a disinfectant, antibacterial, antiviral, an excellent polisher, removes odor( though it has a distinct odor to itself when you use it but that disappears in few seconds)
    i fill it in a spray bottles and leave one each in my kitchen, bathrooms .. It does not produce any dangerous fumes..so you can use it even around infants.

Its an excellent cleaner for microwave, fridge, dishwasher. ..any kitchen appliances coz there is no residue left to contaminate your food..
    I use it to clean my wooden floor and cabinets..you wont believe how shinning your floor and cabinets will look.
    i use it in my laundry cycle, this will help clean,disinfect plus remove static from cloths and softens them. I never use fabric softener...they can cause skin allergy/ rashes in kids.
    i use it on every surface in bathroom..all your surfaces and faucets will look super shiny. ( by the way i use shampoo to remove soap scum in the shower..it comes off so easily and the restroom will smell so good :) i clean just before i take a shower)

Few simple tips for a safe home..i hope this will be of some use to you ...ladies.pls weigh in and leave your comments.

thank you for your time

3 people like this.

2. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi
    thanks for sharing.