1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent!!! Indoor Water Leakage Repair Work In Chennai

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by ppoorna, Jun 8, 2017.

1. ppoorna

ppoorna New IL'ite

Hello ladies
    We are struggling with water leakage problem in our home. the wall is very damp in an area near bathroom, the paint is peeling off , fungus is collecting, and what not woes, i get tension when i see this!!! even the flooring has been affected and getting blackish near the wall area.. We have concealed piping and maybe the pipe is broken inside?? not so sure...
    this problem seems to be getting aggravated at fast pace, so we are in need of urgent good repair person......

Basically we are looking for good person(repair and waterproofing expert) to do these indoor repairs, its very difficult to find a good repair person, sometimes they come and make the leakages worse.. or they cause other new problems!! the person should be smart enough to find the cause of the leakage and use the best way to repair it using latest technologies.

also as we are living in flat, the repair needs to be done keeping in mind the general strength of the building and also shouldnt cause any other probs like water leaking down on floor beneath us...

please, please suggest some names and contact numbers of any repair agencies/persons who have done similar repair work nicely in your homes, it will be very useful for me....

thanks very much ladies.... awaiting many answers from you..

sumitranandan likes this.

2. sumitranandan

sumitranandan New IL'ite