1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Support group for losing weight

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by pooja, Oct 4, 2006.

1. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

dear preethi,
    i am going to start this diet plan frm trrw and let u know after a week how its work on me . just one question can i hv tea or milk during this ?

with love

2. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies!

After reading all of your posts I felt I am very lucky, in this case.. Whenever we gather ladies around me saying this only, how to reduce weight...How could you manage without increasing weight?
    I have been in Dubai since 10 years. Years couldn't make any gain in weight. Whenever I go to India, even classmates whom I left in school recognizes me after years!
    I do not claim it is my ability, might be natural..But I have some thing to tell you..
    since years what I am doing without change!
    Drink a glass of warm water in an empty stomach.
    Get up very early ( before dawn) but would sleep later.
    I am a non veg, but eat non veg occasionally. I donot cook non veg for lunch. so no one at home could eat non veg. Fish and chicken are the only eating non veg.
    I would fast two days in week. This is the fasting month and living in UAE, I wonder many non muslims are fasting here with us.
    (This fasting is different, we do not take water and food from dawn to sunset)

The main thing you have to care when eating is not to fill your plate, after you have finished one. I would eat fried items in less amount but give up everything that is sweet! I make it only for children and guest.
    Eat chappathis for dinner (only 3 or 4) normally with a vegetable curry and fried fish.Some times avoid curry and eat salads with chappathi.
    Drink only black tea ( in malayalam kattan chaaya or here sulaimani) in morning with break fast and in evening with sand wich or some other snacks.
    In morning I would do a simple exercise , not to allow the belly grow! since I am slim more care on belly....
    That's all!
    Thank you, hope this might help you all.....Best wishes to all of you!

3. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Tea/Coffe/Milk - No !!

Dear Heena,

All the best to you, if you are going to start this program. Hope to hear some positive feedback by this time next week...Your results should movitate me to pursue this program again ! :)

Well, If the diet program recommends coffee/tea/milk in the morning, then go for it, else DON'T. I followed this program verbatim...

Take Care !

Love,
    Preethi

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  5. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thanks Preethi

Hi preethi

Thanks for sharing the weight loss diet with us.
    I have forwarded it to some of my friends and we are planning to start together. Will let you all know about the results.

The festival season around the corner is a perfect trigger factor to DO IT NOW!!

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

6. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

It's my pleasure !!

Dear Vijee,

No need to thank me for sharing the diet program. It's my pleasure to share such things with IL group..If I can be of some help to my fellow-mates and help them in whatever way I can to get them good results in weight loss program, that's more than an acheivement for me ! Afterall, it's meant for a good cause. I too understand the constraints of being on the stouter side.

Good Luck to you to shed some kilos...!

Do share the results with the IL mates.

Take Care,

Regards,
    Preethi

7. deepikab

deepikab New IL'ite

The diet prog works

Hello Group,

I ahve recently joined this group and its great been here. I have tried this weight reducing 7 days program and it does works... i lost 5 kgs and many inches..
    After the program I was reluctant to fried and heavy foods....and prefered home made khana...it does works but needs dedication.
    best of luck to u guys
    regards
    Deepika.

8. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Wow..! That's Gr8..

Dheepika,

Firstly, Thanks for coming back with your feedback on the diet program...

That's great to hear that you have been quite successful with the diet program...! Loosing 5 Kilos in 7 days period is no Joke...! You've done it..I really admire your dedication as I know what a person would go through while on this diet..Honestly I am not that much dedicated as you !

Your result is truely inspiring and I hope it triggers the interest for those desperate ppl looking for avenues to loose weight....Your result , no doubt gonna be source of inspiration for other members of IL...

Keep going and Have a Fitting Health !

Love,
    Preethi

9. Sudeepa

Sudeepa New IL'ite

Count Me in

Hi girls,
    this seems like a very good idea to support each other virtually. but hoe do u propose to do it. i so wanna loose 7kgs. pls support me.
    Sudeepa

10. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Sudeepa...Try the GM Weight Loss Prog...

Hi Sudeepa,

Welcome to this community, Check out the GeneralMotor 7 days weight reduction program that I have posted in this thread...I can guarantee you that it works very well and you would see significant results after completion of the program, one of our other ILmate tried this program and it worked for her !

So, start your diet program right away and see the results yourself ! With little determination, you can easily acheive your target !

All the best to you for your effort ! You always have the support of IL ladies for your venture...

Regards,
    Preethi