1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Succesfully lost weight thru "Kitchuppa's diet Plan"

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shvap_786, Jul 2, 2008.

1. cool2010

cool2010 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I love this IL and been a silent reader for a month. Thanks everyone for sharing and encouraging.
    My weight 140 lb (last month)
    height 5'3''
    target weight 110 lb

I lost 10 lb in a month by following Kitchuppas diet.

fenugreek and honey water
    Oats
    tomato or carrot
    1 cup cooked rice with sides
    mung beans or peanuts with green tea
    orange or apple or banana(not that often)
    Fat free milk 1 cup
    10 glasses of water

45 min exercise (bike, dance or tredmill)

weekends go easy with food (coffee, small dessert.... and no work out)

Long way to go.....110 lbs:coffee

catch you all soon and good luck with your weight loss.

2. Sharmili Navab

Sharmili Navab Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cool...
    Happy to know that u have reduced 10Lbs..
    Shud I take fenugreek and honey together in warm water or it has to be taken alone...
    It wud be very useful tip for me..coz I have to reduce a lot..:hide:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  3. cool2010

cool2010 New IL'ite

Hi There,

I am taking fenugreek with a couple of sips of warm water and then mix honey and lime juice in a glass of warm water. I take 2 glasses of water as soon as I get up from bed. Lime juice gives energy and it has antioxidants. The citric acid can be a great fat burner if you drink at least two glasses on a daily basis.

Tip: Have a note book and track all the calories you are eating on daily basis. Goodluck with your weight loss.:cheers

4. Sharmili Navab

Hi Cool...

thanx...will start this from tmrw...
    All d best...lets suceed together in this goal...

5. sharmilas1wa

sharmilas1wa New IL'ite

Hi,
    I've been a silent reader of IL for more than a year now. I'm trying to lose weight. I came from 83 kg to 81 kg in 1 weeks, trying to eat consciously and avoiding oil stuff etc. I also do surya namaskara for 10 mins in the morning and walk 2 km in the evening. Now I'm again starting to gain weight slowly. So I'm going to try this diet and see if it helps.

6. Sharmili Navab

Hi Sharmila,
    All d best...:) lets rock in 4months, lets motivate...do post ur developments...on daily or weekly basis...:coffee

7. sharmilas1wa

sharmilas1wa New IL'ite

Hi Sharmili,
    Thanks! I was really agonizing over my weight gain again in spite of so much effort. Did lots of browsing :coffee :bonk yesterday. I learnt that it could be because of gaining muscle or adding water weight. Whatever it is, I'll also be following this plan and see if it helps.

I will track myself in this thread!

I just started exercising...why am I gaining weight?
    Gaining Weight While Exercising
    I just started exercising to lose weight, but I've gained weight. Why did this happen?

Lets hope that is the answer.

8. sweetu11

sweetu11 New IL'ite

hi everyone! This is a wonderful forum.

I am going to start my gm diet from tommorow. But I have few doubts in my mind regarding this diet. Hope i can get some help from experienced ILs over here. Thanks in advance. Well I am 27 year old female, unmarried and 5ft height having 68-69 kg of weight.

1. Can i go for walk for 2 hours and aerobics or pranayam while i am on this diet. Will it adversely affect like it would stop decreasing my weight due top much stress on body?

2. On day 1 can we have as many as fruits in variety and quantity as we want or some specific quantity has to be maintained? Am planning to eat melons, cantaloupe, grapes, apple, pappaya, and carrot and oranges. IS IT ok to enjoy this much variety?

3. On salads can i use salt as a dressing or should i avoid it completely

4. I am jain so cannot go for onion soup. Is there any substitute for onions. Are onions just meant for taste in this soups or they have any benefit on weightloss?

5. Can i have this soup for all the seven days or just 2nd and 5th day. Again how much quantity

6. Can we continue this diet during our MC/puberty period. My due date is just 3 days away? Should i start or wait for completion of my periods?

7. Am also planning to drink 3 litres hot water and 1 litre normal ware and 1 litre chilled water. Is it ok to have this much water or we have to limit its intake to 10 glasses only? Am normaly habituated to drink 3-4 litres water everyday.

8. On the day of bannana and milk can we eat all 8 bananas and should we go for skimmed milk or normal milk?

9. Also i have planned to take 3 days break after completion of 7 days diet plan and again repeat this diet. Would it be ok to do such kind of diet. I am almost 70 and my target is to reach 45-47 in three months. I ll go for 5 rounds of gm diet during this time.

10. Are there any ways where we can achieve maximum inch loss as well during this program.........like some excercises or taking due care in diet of some kind.

Pl guide me for the same. Am very determined this time. Am already on diet since one week where i skip my dinner and take only salads and fruits and soups. And during lunch also i have one chappati, some sabji, and buttermilk. During regular intervals i also feel myself with small servings of fruits. at 10 pm i take 1 cup of skimmed hot milk without sugar every night. i also take 4 literes of normal water every day. Till now there is no weightloss. So am going for GM diet now. Am i little hurry and sort of urgency to decrease my weight.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  9. cool2010

cool2010 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Goodluck you guys and thank you for sharing. You got to have protein with every meal, atleast 2 egg whites, sprouts (me a vegetarian), tofu. Some exercise for atleast 30 mins will work.
    This diet should be changed according to metabolism rate. As you are reducing weight you have to increase calorie intake (incase of mine).
    Good combination of carbs and protein makes healthy diet and helps to burn more calories.
    I took break on workout for 2 days:). Will let you know the progress.

10. goal120

goal120 New IL'ite

hi sweetu11

Are u doing ur gmdiet now and haveu lost any weight