1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Reducing Weight is a topic which has been posted by many but who implemented it......

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by paviprasad, Nov 30, 2012.

1. paviprasad

paviprasad New IL'ite

Hi ladies!!!!!

Need to reduce weight, reduce weight.... these are the words we often think but how many of you taken steps to do it... :hide:

We use to think about reducing weight for a longer time.... what steps have been taken to reduce weight??:bonk

Okay lets stop this talk, we can go ahead with some steps to do it....

Steps:
    ------
    1) We have to control our mind to reduce weight...
    2) Don't skip a meal, have your breakfast, lunch and dinner....
    3) Do some exercise everyday

By seeing the above steps you might have thought, cha nothing new the same old step.:crazy

Change your lifestyle by changing your food habit if you are not following the below:

1) While having coffee/tea in the morning, reduce some sugar quantity...
    2) 10 min before breakfast drink one glass of warm water or some juice... so that you might not tempted to each much.... Even then you are hungry include some fruits in the breakfast...
    3) At 11 have some fruits or salads else drink some water at least.
    4) Same for lunch too, drink one glass of warm water... so that you might not tempted to each much.... Even then you are hungry include some cucumber/carrot/ salads....
    5) If you are feeling hungry at 4, don't eat samosa, burger etc... try to have brown bread sandwich/ corn/sprouts....
    6) For Dinner take some wheat items like chappathi, roti, wheat upma, wheat dosa etc...

I know it is not easy to follow in a day, easy to talk, read and post...

With the above six steps, try to walk at least 15 min walk in the beginning....

I will follow this from now.... Is anyone willing to join with me..........

We can prove them that we are the ppl who can talk and implement what we say... Come on Ladies!!!!!!!!:welcome:welcome:welcome

2 people like this.

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Re: Reducing Weight is a topic which has been posted by many but who implemented it..

Hey , U can count me .. I prefer to follow healthy routine and lifestyle. I m working as Software Engineer . So not much excercise possible.. Yes my office is on walkable distance. So daily to and fro , i walk . that comes around 45 - 50 mins.. n in office One time i take Stairs ( 7 - 8 floors Daily ) and SuryaNamaskar n some yoga stuff by my own .. ( 15 mins Max) thats it on any particular day ..

3. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Reducing Weight is a topic which has been posted by many but who implemented it..

Hello,
    Please count me in... I am looking fwd to lose 10 kg.

4. paviprasad

paviprasad New IL'ite

Okay girls, lets join together and give a success....

We can check weight today and follow strict rules for food and workouts and check our weights on Dec 30th... Before New year at least we should shed 3-4 kgs....

5. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi Pavi!
    Include me also.. I will check my weight and follow your tips from tomorrow without missing a day (Hopefully !)

6. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Pavi,

Nice tips. But I would like to add one - Make sure there is enough protein in the diet. Count me in too.

Thanks
    CV

7. deepsach

deepsach Junior IL'ite

Hi this is Deepti
    i am very much serious abt losing weight
    so pls count on me

8. deepsach

deepsach Junior IL'ite

Hi we are not getting any updates in this thread
    i am following routine of doing exercise of 75 mins daily and controlling the diet

Deepti