1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Reduce Weight without fasting.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by krishnaamma, Feb 23, 2007.

1. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geetha,

Yes . It is good for your health. If you ate baking pulses/sprouts in the evening, you will not feel hungry in the night. So you can replease your dinner with only fruit and veg. which will reduce of your oil or carb. intake.

And generally taking fruit in the night will help you to feel light . Morning also you will feel free in the rest room. :-D

2. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Dear Krishna amma
    You have put in so much of efforts to compile this useful info.:exactly: :clap :clap
    Your enthusiasm amazes me.

Regards
    Honeybee

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear krishnamma ,
    Ur presentation is simply excellant :2thumbsup: . No doubt we are all going to benefit a lot from ur wonderful tips to reduce weight .
    Can u please tell me how to do ' water therapy ' ? Should the whole quantity of water ,i.e. one and a half liters ( right ? ) of water should be taken at a stretch or in intervals ? Waiting for ur nice advice !
    With love ,
    Indhu .

4. krishnaamma

Dear Indhu,

Thank you for your FB and complements:-D .

Yes Indhu we have to drink 1.5lt. of water in empty stomach. You can give 2-3 min intervals and drink. I have already given the water therapy link in this same thread. But for you I am giving it again. click here.

Please go through and do as per their direction. I am doing it for about 10days.
    And me and my husband could not take break fast, and today i feel some what comfort.

So by practice, we will be able to drink water at a stretch. I will drink 1 lt. water at a time and I will wait for 1 min. and again I will finish the balance.

Hope I explained well.:-D For any doubt please give me a mail. I will help you with my experience.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Krishnamma ,
    Got my doubt cleared . I'll do the therapy & i hope to get good results . Thank u once again .
    With love ,
    Indhu .

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  6. Geetha24

Geetha24 Senior IL'ite

Hi Krishnamma,
    Thank you for your reply. Whenever we are having pulses, we are having only fruits for dinner, as we couldn't have anything else.

- Geetha

7. krishnaamma

Hi Indhu,
    Best of luck.:yes:

And For you Geetha,

Thanks for your fb.:2thumbsup:

8. Geetha24

Geetha24 Senior IL'ite

Hi Krishnamma,
    Though I always think that I have to reduce my weight, I have never tried to do so. I was very much inspired by the threads in this forum.I have started my diet on 14th feb. I did 7 days( I did for 6 days) GM diet and I followed your tips and tips given by other members. It's really helpful and I'm reduced by 3 kgs now. I'm really so happy. Still there is a long way to go, but now I feel that I will be able to achieve my target.

Thanks,
    Geetha

9. krishnaamma

Hi Geetha:clap ,

Superb. Keep it up. I amalso happy after seeing your mail.:2thumbsup:

10. krishnaamma

G.M.Diet

Hi ILites,

Here I am going to give the 'great G.M.Diet'. I know Preethi already gave this in another thread.

But we are discussing about weight reducing and seeing many sites and ways like, water therapy, yoga etc.,so it is necessary to put the G.M.diet here. So I am putting that here and I am giving the ‘wonder soup’ too for the help of new comers.:-D