1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Proven Weight Loss Methods

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by latamurali, Nov 22, 2007.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai pretty

:welcomeHearty welcome to IL...........:birthday

Belated Birthday wishes................May GOD BLESS U with good health,wealth,peace and prosperity..........and happiness always..........

U touched me wtih ur first post.....very very informative...........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK U SO MUCH................................THANKS A LOT..............................iam really greatful to u...............sincec i find those tips very easy to follow...........pls dont mistake me.............will it really workout???????? have u tried?????!!!!!!

Iam doing severe exercise for past 2 yrs and going for walking(min 5kms)........very active person also.....still my weight remains the same.........i very much want to redcue my wiehgt.......and i will srely follow ur treatment........

ONceagain, thank u very much yaar................

My weight is 86 - let me start from tomorrow.........as u say i will try my level best to do it without skipping even for a day..........thank u so much........

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007

2. prettylol

prettylol New IL'ite

Proven Weight Lose Methods

PROVEN WEIGHT LOSS METHODS

i have a few tips to help lose weight...

Go to this website!

Workout Routines For Women
    it has aerobic exercise videos to reduce fat from different parts of the body.and its FREE!

all you have to do is download the specif videos you need and do the exercise and warmups along with the instructor on the video...

bellow are home remedies to lose weight without diet or exercise..

*soak a few (about 25) plums in a cup with a little water and keep it overnight.. drink the whole solution in the morning along with the plums in an empty stomach(dont eat anything for at least an hour after doing this).. do this for a month continuesly..

if not you can 1-2 tomatoes as substitute for breakfast..continue this for 3 months ..and you wil have beautiful glowing skin in addition to losing alot of weight..

or els you can eat 10-12 fully grown curry leaves..early morning in an empty stomach..(dont eat anything for at least an hour after doing this)
    continue for 3 months

when you do these treatments make sure you dont skip a day of doing it or you wont get the desired results...

also keep in mind

*eat dinner before 6 o clock if you want your stomach to go down..

Hope this helps!

GOOD LUCK!!

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Re: Proven Weight Lose Methods

Thanks a lot for your tip.

Good website. :thankyou2:

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot for the tips.Will look thru the website.

5. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the website and ur tips
    regards,
    latha

6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing this info.

~Punitha

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai preethi

I have started eating tomatoes from yesterday..........with great expectation ...hope i will continue it without skipping.......

and am playing shuttlecock for 40 mts , doing my exercises in gym (machine aand floor) and walking 4kms atleast.........

Eating nicely .........without any restrictions.....:iagree ( iam hungry after doing vigorous workouts.....bonk:bang:oops::-(

Let me wait and see....

Friends.........iam over obesity person.........pls pray for me.........iam trying my le vel best.........still no resutl till this date.........pls pray for me........