1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need sugestion from Bangloreans....

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sai Ankita, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Sai Ankita

Sai Ankita New IL'ite

Want to join in Jim can anyone suggest good jim centres in Bangaloore.. i found one jim in Gandhi Bazar they r charging 350rs per month...

2. huzaima_shazia

huzaima_shazia New IL'ite

hello sai
    how are you doing
    m shazia and a bangalorean. there are a lot of gyms in bangalore but can u tell me around which area are u looking for the gym so that i can help u in a better way.? hey sai rs.350 is very cheap yaar.
    assuming that u want the gym around gandhi bazar i've listed some gyms for u but m not sure abt their fee structure. u can contact them through phone and find out abt it.
    <H1 class=bname>Figure & Physics Gym

#A4/24
    22nd Cross, 3rd Block
    Jaya Nagar
    Bangalore-560011
    Landmark: Near Nagarjun Hotel
    Phone: 080-22446574

</H1>

Figurine Fitness

13th Cross, 7th Block
    Jaya Nagar West
    Bangalore-560082
    Phone: 080-26712201

Fosette Slim Gym And Beauty Parlour

#912, Hari Complex
    39th Cross,
    Jaya Nagar South
    Bangalore-560041
    Phone: 080-22644116

G.K. Your Care

#580, Stayfit Towers
    11th Main, 36th Cross, 5th Block
    Jaya Nagar
    Bangalore-560011
    Landmark: Opposite Shanthipaly Nursing Home
    Phone: 080-22454455

VLCC Health Care Ltd.

#96/5
    Ground Floor, 1st Floor & 2nd Floor
    South End Road
    Basavanagudi
    Bangalore-560004
    Landmark: Opposite Dupty Comisssioner Office
    Phone: 080-41204600

thanks
    shazia

3. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

Hi Shazia & ankita,

Mallika's Fitness zone in R T nagar is also a good place with decent people, y dont u try there.

gals me too from bangalore, KEEP IN TOUCH.

regards
    Ayesha

4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai ,

Never join a gym based on the charge.. Visit a gym and check all the equipments they have. They must also have atleast a decent number of instructors around to help. Atleast as a begginner you need to know what amount of your time needs to go on cardio, abs, floor exercise and so on..

You will find expensive ones, they are so because they have state of art facilities. I dotn say a gym needs a juice / salad bar, steam/ sauna facilites and 5-star ambience. But the equipments must be good enough and working. There must be enough number of them ( like atleast 3-5 treadmills ) so that you dont have to wait and can plan your work out well ! The instructor should be a no-nonsense guy / girl and should be able to motivate and take you the right direction.. Else you will not find any good and evident results for a very long time.. Now that will dishearten you, isnt ? :)

I used to gym at chisel on Richmond Rd. I was gyming two other places before that and guess what I lost 7 kgs after I joined chisel. They used to charge about 1200 per month. I then realised the difference in equipments. I dont say they are the best... but they worked for me. The instructors are good too.. I later had a personal trainer too. Didnt mind paying extra as I deperately wanted motivation :) !! You could try aerobics also because that helps a great deal in losing weight. You could gym later to tone up your body.. :)

So before joining any gym, go for a good tour and watch the activities and the condition of the equipments.

Good Luck for the new YOU !! :thumbsup

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009