1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need a buddy!!Help me!! I am a very over weight mom.. Help with my diet and routine!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by 27mom, Sep 21, 2012.

1. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Re: Need a buddy!!Help me!! I am a very over weight mom.. Help with my diet and routi

Hi,
    You can have cereals or oats in morning, egg or fruit or low fat yogurt mid morning snacks,lunch 2 or 3 roti with subji and some salad, have 2 biscuit with tea, stop sleeping at 3 to 6 pm. Have dinner within 7 pm and sleep by 10 or 11 max. Try Leslie sansone walk and floor exercise. Def you will see end result. Once in a week you can take cheat day where you can have your fav food in limit.

2. shobana 007

shobana 007 Gold IL'ite

Re: Need a buddy!!Help me!! I am a very over weight mom.. Help with my diet and routi

27mom,if you feel hungry in between ,have some fruits,sprouted grams,veggies handy.you can have this which is less in calories.you can see shiva's blog.she posted many calorie less receipes to overcome some time hunger.

3. 27mom

27mom Senior IL'ite

Hi, today i didnt have any fried stuff.. I did some floor exercises.. Thankyou all for ur prompt replies and suggestions.. I am trying my best to control my hunger and craving for sweets and junk food.. Hope to shed some weight soon.. i will start the leslie routine this weekend. Thank u guys..

4. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Good start 27 mom...Slowly reduce fried food and junk food. You can do it. Once in awhile you can have your fav food else you will get frustrated.keep going..

5. 27mom

27mom Senior IL'ite

Today i did the leslie walk routine.. and it was great.. But i have developed this lower spine back ache for the past 3 days... not able to take my baby around.. little worried..

6. 27mom

27mom Senior IL'ite

Hi All.. Today i walked for 20 mins and did the leslie 2 mile walk..Sweat a lot!!!Hope to loose some kgs soon..

2 people like this.
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

do not do anything..relax your back.. lie down on a flat surface..and give that spine rest..

and you will lose that weight..

8. 27mom

27mom Senior IL'ite

Hi Jeevan.
    I am not able to read your PM. Maybe because i dont have 10 posts yet... I am controlling my dieting as well.. I have stopped fried stuffs,no rice, and cofee with sugar only once in a day.. But now i am stuck... My DH has sprained his back and is not able to do anything at home or help with my DD. And my DD, gets up with me in the morning and is stuck to me like fevicol for the entire day... Not able to exercise or do any kind of activities..
    And my Weighing scale is not working(Not that i have reduced any weight)....OMG!! Little furstrated... As not able to do anything as DD is very cranky as DH not able to give her time...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  9. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

Can you go for a walk with your dd in the stroller? Pushing baby in the stroller is also good exercise, if you walk lillte faster

10. poojaagar

poojaagar Bronze IL'ite

while she has her tummy time you can do the exercise near her so that she will also see you. try doing some yoga and breathing exercises also reduces weight..