1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

natural or artificial????

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by vidraghav, May 22, 2007.

1. vidraghav

vidraghav New IL'ite

hello friends,

Most of the people now are diet, weight conscious. However there are natural ways to lose weight like walking,exercising,aerobics,yoga etc....Also, there are many packages available in the market to lose pounds quickly and easily like hydroxycut etc... So i thought, i would start a thread to know your opinions....Which do you think is a better way to burn fat?? NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL????:2thumbsup:

2. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi Vidya R, ( am assuming your first name is Vidya)

My principle is "No pain , No gain" . The best way to loose weight is to follow a good exercise and diet regime. All these quick weight loss formulas like hydroxy cut, relacore etc.. are not FDA approved and so I would not recomend taking it. We do not know what side effects etc are there, no proper research has been done. Unless a doctor prescribes some known weight loss medication, please do not buy the over the counter stuff.

I would go natural all the way. No crash dieting either. We can do a detox diet for a few days to cleanse the body , but in the long run, excercise and healthy diet is the best way to lose.

Recent studies have shown that taking extra calcium helps people lose weight. So take more calcium in your diet.

Vandhana