1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Lunch Ideas - Creating Balanced Vegetarian Meals

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Shanvy, Dec 13, 2013.

1. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

@Shodin

Just out of curiosity u might have lost lot of weight eating these veggies alone.
    My God I cant eat raw veggies. One of my friend suggested me vinegar to be added still my taste buds cant accept it like other spicy dishes. Too much obsessed with tasty food.
    I am working on reducing the qnty which is all I can do. Dinner restrict myself to two dosa only. Again by the time I have dinner I had already consumed more calories than what I am allowed.

2 people like this.
  2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

one day i will also try to be with salad without rice. let me try soon :):) I am very much tempted :):)

3 people like this.
  3. subharekha

subharekha New IL'ite

hi all !
    im new to this thread ... didnt read all the recipes so dont know if this was already posted...
    tried making horsegram kozhukattai today morning for kids breakfast ...
    turned out well...
    pretty easy ... jus hv to cook the horsegram like typical rice upma style and make small round balls and put it either in an idly plate and steam for about 10 mins or steam with a steamer...
    a good variety for kids ... healthy as well as easy!

3 people like this.
  4. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

Vani I started my weightloss journey from 2011 beginning inspiring Shiva's blog and other ILs blog...Till that I dont care about anything I was like a pig. I was nearly on my 80s...obese....Then when I started my journey after one year I reduced and reach till 67 on 2014 june.( 3 yrs hard work) Then I go vacation India-(60days) from there ate lots of food....I attended 3 marriages lots of sweets.....When I came back from vacation 67 turns to 76....Now again I started my journey....reached 73.5 kg....(Waiting for my 65 kg me)....End of 2015 hopefully I can....

1 person likes this.
  5. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Shodin dear, its not advisable to post pics in any public forum.

2 people like this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@shodin move it to your album. i would say not to put it this way in the public forum.

2 people like this.
  7. sumanrathi

Welcome to this thread.

nice recipe try to post with picture and make us yummmeeee :):)

1 person likes this.
  8. sumanrathi

as they said it is not good to post pic. unless otherwise if you know the person you should not share the pic. at least you should mask the face and post, what to do our society is like this, finding good person is quite difficult now a days.

1 person likes this.
  9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

@Shodin

My god dear u urself are an inspiration now ............ by the way don't share photos. If you are okay with it I don't know. ask moderators to remove your face or something. Just my opinion.

Then coming to your success story, u really look superb now after your weight loss. I am not even 30, yet I look 35....

From 2011 you have started looking really superb yaar.. kudos for your hard work and salads :clap

1 person likes this.
  10. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

Dears....

I want to remove the picture....Sorry I didn't think like that way.....How can I delete the picture. Please helpme....Moderators can you remove the picture please??

1 person likes this.