1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life's Just A Beautiful Thing!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by beautifullife30, Sep 13, 2022.

1. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

OFcourse they are our babies too right. To me, all those tiny sparrows out there are mine. My daughters and sons. I know they dont let me know how they are doing but i always wonder if they are doing fine and leave out food for them in the balcony.

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.
  2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Very beautifully presented.... I thoroughly enjoyed reading the life story of these sparrow birds.

Thyagarajan and beautifullife30 like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Dear OP, I heard your chirping about sparrows family. Quite a quite sneak peek at SPARROWS family production phenomena . You have brought forward all that delicate emotional scenes . Thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog.
    Thank you.
    Regards.

beautifullife30 likes this.
  4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The ability to look at everything as beautiful is a gift bestowed on some to live out this life. Isn't that the best way to pass through this life? I remember a 1997 movie 'Life is beautiful'. It won a lot of international awards including some Academy Awards. It's the beautiful story of a Jewish man condemned to death by the Nazis. The story is all about how he makes his young son believe how beautiful and happy this life is even on his way to face the firing squad. Amazing I tell you!

5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @beautifullife30 ,

Long long ago, very long ago I had written about babies hatching in our backyard.....You might like seeing some of the pictures I had posted as well - here is the link

Wonder and Joy!

6. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful !
    What to say :); the content is just superlative! a live film looking in to the home of a family , though not just any family, the glimpse into a bird family which we human's don't really get to see for perspective or just plainly seeing through with our eyes!
    I mean i was mesmerised with the setting as described in your narration and ; also filled with awe and envy for you having had the opportunity, pleasure and ability to appreciate this with your own eyes and full focus, as in general life ( even if one gets the opportunity) we tend to miss absorbing such simple sights on account of oversight due to the daily hum and grind of the ''daily life'!
    The narrative is so simple and flows so well , engaging one throughout. Really a pleasure to read this .

Just the 'balance' one is always looking to achieve but demonstrated so successfully by your bird fam :)
    Doesn't it say that why do humans need to overthink everything ;) ... just to leave our brainly stamp

7. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

wow really! I thought Salim Ali reference was just in jest but seems like you are just totally a birder :)

8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@beautifullife30,

The nomination of this thread brought me here. Generally, I shy away from a long snippet but this one I felt why this snippet ended sooner. What a delightful read this is! The whole snippet tells how much you enjoyed watching those Sparrow's family. I also noticed your sense of humor when you said one of them was keenly listening to what is being said by another Sparrow and hence you derived the conclusion that they should be a couple. Because you have produced the finest snippet in IL, I am sure the Sparrows would forgive you for eavesdropping into their home!

Every animal, bird, and insect teach us invaluable lessons in our lives. Your snippet taught me an important lesson that we need to teach life skills to the children and let them fly in this world at their own terms. All they need to know that the parents love for them is unconditional and that doesn't mean we need to babysit them for their entire life. I wish this understanding exist with every parent making every child's life flourishing to the maximum potential. They did teach a lesson that life is so beautiful in every small activity that we encounter!

It is not about how much time you spend with the children that matters but how much of quality time you spend with them that matters. The parents teach implied values by their own actions when they interact with the children. Life skills are learned by watching more than what was taught through words.

You have joined a select Indusladies stalwarts who write about animals, birds and insects. @Cheeniya Sir has written a wonderful snippet dedicated to Roches and Lizards. If you have not read them, you must read them.

9. beautifullife30

I am glad you enjoyed the read @SGBV :)

10. beautifullife30

So true sir. Why should life be called sad only because a part of life is hard? What about the rest of it where we enjoyed being ourselves.

The phase that i am currently is so so acutely similar to what you mentioned and let me tell me there are times when i almost go into depression.

But when i look at these sparrows and other baby animals (yeah, there is a squirrel occupying the other mesh in the second bathroom) i feel as if i am probably looking at a mustard through a magnifying glass and breaking down for it. I am sure few years down the line, i might probably just enjoy this period also and say it was a wonderful learning experience.

These babies taught me that. Just live; dont bother about the next moment. Maybe the next moment is hard or easier than this but why predict. When has predictions ever worked accurately! right!

I am glad for your suggestion about this movie. Let me see if i can watch it somewhere.

Cheeniya likes this.