1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

i shape less...help...(iam fat)

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by fearlessgal, Sep 5, 2007.

1. fearlessgal

fearlessgal New IL'ite

hi iam new to this forums... and i really feel it is a good one and help me with my problem
    well my height is 5.2 and weight is 76kg.. i terrebli want to reduce my to reduce my wieght....iam really out of my shape...
    my first problem is my upper arms that r to fat about 14cm.. it looks really bad plz advice me some exercise which can reduce my arms fat.......
    2nd problem is my bustline (BREAST) is to big (38 ) n heavy it is also saging i want to have bustline about 34 , wat should i do to reduce it...
    3rd problem is with my tomy which is bulged out
    4rth peroplam is my thighes are really to fat
    5th is is that my buttock... i dont have a litle bit of buttock instead of being so so fat .... i am litrery flat from back.. wat can i do to increase it
    my last prob is my chest bone is also very in ... becose of that i can wear any kind of neck accept collar one becose as my lookes bulged out if i do wear deep neck,....

plzzzzz help me seeking ur advise :) i really have inted to lose my wieght ... so plz guys help me out

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I can understand how it feels when you are out of shape.

First of all i would suggest you to start an exercise program AS soon as possible. Either Join a GYM or start running and do exercise on ur own... you can search for a lot of exercises avaialble on internet and that is exactly what a coach will tell you in the GYM.

Stop Sugar, fried and oily foodsimmediately. eat simple Roti dal subji rice (boiled)... and include salads and juices in ur diet.

Also you can start practicing Yoga, it is a slow method of losing weight but its is very healthy. do pranayama and yoga everyday in the morning it takes 1 hour or soo, depending upon you.

and last but not the least, whatever you do, be committed to it, that is the only way to see results.

take care
    ~Abha

3. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear fearlessgal,
    start walking.if u cannot go out of house walk inside ur home.walk for 10 min in morning,then again in afternoon& then in evening.u can also hold 1 litre water filled bottles or 1/2kg dumbells in each hand while walking.as this way u build muscles which help u to loose weight even when u r resting.
    also eat less portions like one chappati less for dinner ,one cup less tea,

4. fearlessgal

fearlessgal New IL'ite

thanx for repling mahan pragati n abha ..i will surly do as u say ... but i realy wana reduce my breast any other exercise for it plz tell me thanx alot

5. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Fearless,
    U seem to be a very interesting person..I am also in same boat..let us sail together..I am planning to start yoga/walking etc beg TODAY..care 2 share with me ur experiences..BTW ur meassurements will reduce once overall wt loss..I know from my personal experience..LET US DO it:yes:

6. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

hi fearless
    I am also overweight but i can tell my 2 cents; reduce overall first. we have to increase our movement and decrease intake. i am working slowly at that. start slow but be steady. if there is any weightwatchers program nearby join it it helps a lot.

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi,
    if u r having food infront of TV plz stop that,while having food eat slowly as much u can. the same i did,now i feel i have reduced a little,also lots of works will help u to reduce the weight,if u can plz stop the servant maid just for a month,if u feel u can do the work by urself,like moping & cleaning that itself helps u.
    walk as much u can,when u feel hungry go for salads or fruits,then ur intake will reduce slowly,also for over all gym is the best way to reduce weight.all the best dear.:2thumbsup:
    plz.note: if u reduce ur weight in a month,plz let us know the secret,so v all will try the same.:)

8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

hi everybody

only today i have joined in this group, and feeling very happy to be a part of this and share everything without boundaries with friends like u.

And, i would like to share with u my views and tips to reduce fat and which my own personal experience.

Even iam OBESE my weight was 90kgs a yaear back(i had thyroid problemfor 2 yrs and got it treated )

But,now,. my weight is 84kgs, just bcos i joined in GYM 16months back,where iam guided properly to reduce 6 kgs in a year.

my gym coach used to say DOING WORKOUT REGULARLY IN GYM WONT REDUCE UR WEIGHT BUT IT HELPS TO SHAPE UR BODY, TIGHTEN UR MUSCLES AND BE FLEXIBLE

i used to go to gym atleast 3 to 4 days a week and do all the exercise regularly and in my gym they appointed a Lady Trainer to train us some FLOOR EXERCISES which was really very very very helpful for all of us to redcue weight as well as to be very fleXible. it was very tough in the beginning and vwe all had severe body pain etc but after few days, its gone.SO INCLUDING DOING WORKOUTS IN THE GYM TRY TO DO SOME SIMPLE FLOOR EXERCISES WHICH WILL DEFINITELY HELP U TO "SHAPE U AND TIGHTEN UR MUSCLES THAN REDUCE UR WEIGHT'"

And, i also used to go for walking very regularly for nearly 5 to 7 kms atleast 4 days a week and that have given shape to my thighs(my life's dream is to wear JEANs and iam wearing it now)

to be frank, iam not very strict in diet, (ofcourse i eat healthy and fibry diet) but i hav passion for food, if i win my tongue, defnitley i can reduce more weight than this.

SO DEAR FRIENDS, PLS FORGIVE ME IF I HAV BORED U BUT TAKE MY WORDS IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP U

THANK U

LATAMURALI

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Fearless,

The easiest way to reduce is to brisk walk atleast for one hour initially. That would tone your leg muscles and also bring down lots of fats from the abdomen area. You also need to cut down on your rice, maida, sugar, butter, cheese, cottage cheese and fried savouries.

The best way to eat in four parts rather than two parts. Most of the people hit on a large lunch and a larger dinner. Instead have a healthy breakfast like Oats, Museli. You can add them in your milk, bring it to a boil and drink. Instead of hitting on oily stuffs.

You can have fruits at around 11 a.m.

For lunch you can have rotis (no oil), daal, sabji (boiled and tempered lightly with a dash of spice), roasted papads.

Have Digestive fibre biscuits at around 5.00 p.m.

Try to have an early dinner.

Retire with a glass of milk (minus the cream please).

If you can hit the the gym well and good. Else, you can start with these simple regimes. Did I miss out skipping? Skipping makes you loose lots of calories.

I am sure you can do follow the above regime and bring yourself back to shape. Once you burn your fats, your breast would also start looking little smaller, then do not cry...... :-D

10. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi fearlessgal,
    one cannot reduce breast size except by surgery.see that u wear right bra with correct cup size.these exercises may help to tighten them.my yoga teacher recommended them after the birth of my son.
    1)put ur palms in namasta postion in front of ur chest .press them ,then come to attention position.do 8-10 times twice a day.
    2)Clinch ur hands ,stand in attention position ,then bring them straight forward infront of ur chest ,now swing them taking them behind as far as u can.