1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to Reduce tummy weight ??? Is it possible by Yoga ??

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by kpavithra, Sep 5, 2012.

1. kpavithra

kpavithra New IL'ite

2. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Yes, It will reduce for sure with yoga and a good balanced diet.
    I had tummy and was over weight, with a good diet and yoga classes(thrice a week) helped me a lot
    and now i am coming to my normal weight.
    If possible, please go and join yoga classes. They can only suggest you the diet.
    Dont get scared by the word 'DIET', it will not be tough.
    I was never hungry and always full in my diet.

Do it sincerely and you will look very beautiful on ur marriage

All the best..

3. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi

Congrats on your wedding.

First please understand YOGA will NOT help you to reduce weight immediately. It will take a minimum of 3 months to get the targetted results. Do you have that much time before your wedding?

For quick results, join a GYM and do CARDIO exercises, tread mill for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hours in the evening. Reduce your RICE intake. Dont eat Rice in the night for dinner. Your last meal for the night should be at 7PM and nothing after that. Do Surya Namaskar starting with 10 counts and gradually increasing...... If you have time you may do Yoga also which is very very good, but the desired results will take time. But you can definitely practice side by side.

Gud Luck
    Shanti

4. Preethsdsouz

Preethsdsouz New IL'ite

Not Yoga . Its a longtime procedure meant more for the mind. Try diet and workouts . Else visit an expert.

5. nehabansal472

nehabansal472 New IL'ite

Hi kpavithra, First Congratulations. :)

Since you have very limited time frame before your marriage I suggest you to consult some professional and subscribe to a really "reliable" and effective weight loss plan to achieve effective and optimal weight loss results.

FYI, weight loss through Yoga is a long process and it will take more time of you.

Instead, you should focus on what you eat regularly and what are your daily physical activities.

A very simple fundamental of weight loss is one should burn more calories than he/she consume Or consume less calories than anyone can burn in his/her day to day life. This seems very simple but in reality this takes lots more effort from the person.

Best of luck. :thumbsup

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012