1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to reduce double chin?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by lucky9, Dec 18, 2006.

1. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Re: help to reduce double chin

Hi Dolly,

Nice tips. I will start soon to do these exercises. Is this really reduces
    your double chin?

2. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

Re: help to reduce double chin

Big LaughDear All,

As i mentioned i have been doing these exercises regularly for the past 3 weeks and i can visually see the effects :). that is why i put them down here:yes:.
    Ofcourse you cannot see drastic changes on day one:mrgreen: but if you do them sincerely you can feel your muscles working. you can also do them more than once in a day...but do the set of 4 exercises with a proper count. these days i am doing it almost 3 times a day...I make it a habit to do it just after brushing, before i come out of the loo, and the other two times maybe before i take my bath or even while cookingBig Laugh

One thing i noticed is, because these are exercises where you have to lift up your head, try avoiding it after a meal or just after you have eaten something..it gives a vomiting sensation.

thats it...hope it helps
    bubyee:wave:

luv,
    dolly

3. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

4. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

Neck exercises to reduce double chin

Hi gals,

Need inputs on neck exercises to reduce fat below chin area..(Double chin...)

Rgds

Roopa

5. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Re: Neck exercises to reduce double chin

Roopa,

This is what I got...

Here are some double chin exercise that you can do every day. These you can do at any time, but as with any exercise, a routine is preferable since you are less likely to forget, and you will make time for something you do every day.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />
    1. Stand comfortably. Slowly raise your head from your chest and tilt it back as far as possible. Do not strain. Close your mouth tightly so that your feel the neck muscles stretch. Count to ten and relax, bring your head back to normal. Start by doing this exercise once or twice a day than gradually increase until you are doing ten a day. ​
    2. Stand comfortable with your head at a natural angle. Open your mouth wide and put your tongue out as far as possible. Count to ten and then relax. Does this as many times as you comfortable can, again building to ten.​
    3. Stand comfortable with your head at a natural angle. Bring your lower lip- up as far as possible, count to ten and relax. Repeat ten times.​
    4. Stand comfortable with your head at a natural angle. Pull your chin upwards so you feel your muscles stretch. Count to ten and relax. Build to ten.​
    5. Sit upright, then tilt your head back as far as you can manage, now open and close your mouth several times feeling the muscle stretch each time.​
    I have heard that in yoga, the cobra pose (but keep look up instead) & camel pose are good for double chin.

6. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

Hi Justani,

Thanks very much for the suggestions..will try them asap...Btw..what is this cobra pose and camel pose..if you have their illustrations..do post it...

Thanks once again........:thumbsup

Rgds

Roopa

7. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

8. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
  9. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Daffs..........