1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

How is she doing it??!!!!

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Rakhii, Aug 11, 2012.

1. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

I also love cleaning and if it becomes a mess, i feel like going mad, so i do cleaning immediately, I also plan a timetable and follow it

Monday: hall cleaning

Tuesday: bed rooms cleaning, wash clothes in washing machine

Wednesday: mob the house

Thursday: pooja shelves.

Friday:mob the house,wash clothes in washing machine

Saturday:clean the electronic gadgets, clean the garden.

Sunday:mob the house,wash clothes in washing machine

All the days i will clean the kitchen.

If we do these things regularly it will take maximum 15 to 30 mins to complete a room.
    I wash the mats,screens after every two weeks, wash the bedspread, bedsheets, pillow covers every 10 days, have 3 or 4 different bed spreads with different colours, it will soothe the mind and give relaxation also.

ONCE in a month I put all the newspaper and waste things out, clean cobwebs.

This may help you....

I have given this post in another thread but thought i can give it here to help many friends who have not seen them.

From the past two months, there is a change in washing, i don't use machine nowadays I myself wash them with hands. Once in two days I wash the cloths, its time consuming, but its an exercise too.

3 people like this.
  2. vidyapraveen

vidyapraveen Silver IL'ite

u can ask the pakistani friend directly and share it for us...
    i used to keep my home clean for a day and the next day i got tired and bored.....i dont know how to manage

3 people like this.
  3. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

its true sometimes, especially when we go out in a hurry and make the house like a place where hurricane passed, but after returning, it is a biiiig task to clean.

A couple of days before my neighbours brother got married, so that girl asked me my artificial jewel, I promised her to give that day, when i searched I couldnt get it, so I pulled all the almirahs and made the room upside down and gave her, but it took 4 hours to clean, just now finished cleaning after 2 days.

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Old thread but good one..

I started to declutter my home for the past two weeks and I cannot believe the amount of space my home has!!Half the stuff was unnecessary and did not use it for years!I donated old clothes to charity,threw away items which are not needed and decided not to buy useless stuff and only necessary.

My home looks so clean and simple/bright and beautiful and my mind is also clear and happy.I used to feel suffocated emotionally but now I feel so light.

Nowadays,I have a space for everything and know what goes where and it is so easy to clean.I feel work gets done so fast:)

Lakshmi6197 and Bubbles like this.
  5. Bubbles

Bubbles Silver IL'ite

Wow..
    Realised it's an old thread only at the very end..But so many good tips..
    Made me feel a bit overwhelmed though..
    And realise that being a homemaker is a full time job. A profession, seriously!

Amazing how women take so much effort - whether a homemaker, or working. Even relaxation like tv time gets multitasked with chores!! Unlike men. (How unfair!!) Hmmmm.

Lakshmi6197 likes this.