1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healing -various forms

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Savvyheal, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Bee Amma,
    Yes, thanks a tonne. Every thing is based on the ancient vedas and scriptures.
    For eg in olden days, i have heard that , for snake bites they used to chant a mantra from a distance and the concerned snake removes the poison from the afflicted person, it seems.....
    Nowadays we are talking about "Distance healing" etc, all are there in our puranas, Upanishads etc.
    Infact "Law of Attraction" is based on "positive thinking" Tat tvam asi.

We can learn the law of forgiveness from the life of prahlada, Lord Rama etc.

Love thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Hi All,
    Weekly once to your bathing water you may add rock salt and coffee powder(instant granular ones like Bru) and have bath.
    It will remove toxins and negativity from your aura and pranic body.
    Rock salt is for removing negativity and toxins and coffee powder is for increasing orange prana.
    We use internet, glued to mobiles , to prevent distortion from harmful waves, you may use rock salt.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

1 person likes this.
  3. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

“I believe that life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.”
    ANTHONY ROBBINS
    You can be grateful without setting goals and you can set goals without being grateful. People do both all the time. People fail at both too. The combination of enduring gratitude with goal setting is a powerful way to create lasting results. It is the quickest and best success formula available. The combination is so intense that it can actually begin to transform your future immediately.
    Here’s how it works. Gratitude (in advance) is an act of faith. Faith creates a sense of confidence that you are deserving and capable of having what you desire. Just as with gratitude, goals are more powerful when created with faith. The practice of gratitude in advance creates this belief. Even though it hasn’t happened yet, having appreciation for something in advance allows you a glimpse of what life will be like once you receive its benefits. This glimpse will give you the enthusiasm to want to set and work toward goals with confidence that what you are doing (and thinking) now is making it all come true.
    Build toward the future by working through your goals today. Know that through your thoughts and actions you are making them happen. How great would it be to have the life you always dreamed of? Dream big! As long as your dream is backed by action, it’s no longer just a dream, is it? The practice of gratitude creates a shift in the way you think and feel. It replaces negative emotions with positive thoughts and feelings. It lifts your life frequency to a whole new level. But the world won’t hand you the fabulous life you dream of just because you’ve found spirituality and a more positive attitude. I wish it were that easy! No, it’s not enough to think positive thoughts; you must become willing to do things that support your new outlook if you are to achieve your desired results. In other words you must be willing to take action!
    Excerpt from Gratitude and Goals: Create the Life You Would Love to Live

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

4. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

A Prayer for Strength and Protection

I arise today
    Through a mighty strength:
    God's power to guide me,
    God's might to uphold me,
    God's eyes to watch over me;
    God's ear to hear me,
    God's word to give me speech,
    God's hand to guard me,
    God's way to lie before me,
    God's shield to shelter me,
    God's host to secure me.

Say this prayer from your heart; it works.
    The light of God surrounds me;
    The love of God enfolds me;
    The power of God protects me;
    The presence of God watches over me;
    Where ever I am God is.

Love thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

5. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Savvy

Saw your posts in shiva's weight loss blog and then jumped over here to check out your blog. You are doing a great job and thanx for all the healing prayers that you are passing on.

Actually i have a lot of interest in Astrology, spirituality and these kind of alternate healing forms.

Iam actually planning to learn reiki and pranic healing. They say it will be good to learn pranic healing first so that it helps cleanse your energy and then go for reiki.

What is your opinion on this ?

What all forms of healings do you know ? How i wish i was in chennai and would have dropped at your house.

Do you know of good reiki teachers in bangalore.........?

Hope iam not troubling you too much. Wish to be connected to you regularly.

luv
    Shobha

6. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Shobha,
    Thanks for your interest!
    I was in Bangalore . I was working there and now i have my own CA firm in Chennai. but I keep coming to Bangalore. Infact only on monday i returned from Bangalore.
    Which area are you staying?
    Shobha, I'm not a master, empowered to give in initiations.
    First I started with Reiki( 2 levels), Alpha mind power healing, Spirtual Healing, Lemuria temple healing(Crystal healing, crystal ball gazing), Siddha healing, Bach flower theraphy,
    EFT, Acureiki, Color theraphy etc.
    You either learn pranic healing or reiki.
    I will post simple techniques.

All the very best Shobha.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

7. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Savvy

Happy to see your reply.
    I stay in bangalore north , ie Rammurthy Nagar ( its near to banaswadi).

Good to know that you have learnt so many healing techniques. I would love to meet you. Great that you are your own boss.....:)

luv
    shobha

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
  8. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Shobha,
    I have come that side.I was working near whitefield.
    thanks Shobha. I will mail you. I could not check my mails as I was on a trip to Hyderabad with my husband.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

9. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Hi Savvy,

Firstly, wonderful thread. I am also a firm believer of power of positive energy in my own way.

You said you would post simple techniques to start off Reiki, pranic healing....

But one cannot learn all by himself through net, and needs a spiritual master to initiate.

Can you kindly clarify the above?

Till what levels of these arts do not need a Master?

Thx,
    Aruna

10. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna,
    Thanks for loving this thread.
    I'm not a reiki master or a pranic healing master to give initiations.
    That I have already mentioned in my reply to Shobha's posts.
    When the disciple is ready, truly a master will come at the right time.Till one becomes a master/Grand master a master is required.
    There are certain healing techniques which do not require initiation, but, which are very powerful.
    That I will share here.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal